Money makes the world go round or does it?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by KaNO, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

why lie? ur "huge" bank acct does NOTHING for u bc NO, u CANNOT keep em listed much longer bc u are 5 times cheaper

everyone knows how much money u have, but u have NO CLUE how much they have

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  2. KaNO

KaNO Member

zer00000000000000000000000000000!

3. KaNO

KaNO Member

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

obviously someone didnt graduate, but whatever helps u sleep at night bruh...however, i believe u meant to say intangible, no?

ur a clown! the only person that it truly is intangible to is urself...

5. KaNO

KaNO Member

u can spell...LOL! the only thing u can do right...btw...i sleep just fine. do u?

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

7. KaNO

KaNO Member

ppl come to the forum for answers not ur smart-arse respones. im here to let them know i will give them what they seek and to stand up to bullying!

8. KaNO

KaNO Member

slang bro...or is it brugh?...u get a clue

9. Busta

Busta Member

Please refrain from giving advice in real life, if it's anything like the advice you give online, you may get someone killed.

And if it's not too much bother, I'd recommend this good book called the dictionary. It really helped me with my spelling back when I was a complete idiot.

10. its LOYALTY

11. KaNO

KaNO Member

we are playing the game Mobwars...it is about killing. LOL! genious

12. KaNO

KaNO Member

thanks bookworm. LOL! glad u can spell too! testing, testing, calling all spellers to the forum....Lmao!!!!

13. KaNO

KaNO Member

Really too much fodder. Seriously, u guys are not helpful at all...touchy, touchy. No wonder the forum is so boring. U guys dont have an original thought in ur heads....lets give ppl the best, not riddles and rotten feelings. I'm on a mission to challenge u to be the best...not think u are the best....LOL! See how easy u can be played. Maybe u should take a break and take classes or something on communication skills. This forum should be full of people, not just seeking answers but having a swell time...the free space is wonderful for having meetings with ur syndicate members. tell ya what...I will get all my syndicate members to join to show u how its done....Lameones

14. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

bro or bruh, whatever u prefer and if u wanna spell it brugh then u do so bc u can spell slang however u please...LoL

maybe i should add the signature "Giving clues to the clueless!" I hope u never played that board game Clue bc u'd never win...SMH

15. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah u do that, i havent been on this forum in almost 2 months and i come back to see U of all people talkin trash...

16. KaNO

KaNO Member

u dont know me...cuz i dont know u...but i dont hate.....trash talker. Lets keep it real real...people want this forum to be a place to seek information..not a place where they are chastized for having a different way of playing their game or a different reasoning than u...its all about respect ..can u see. LOL, give it a rest. this is a cool site, and it can be what u make of it, instead of what it is now.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  17. Busta

Busta Member

You claim that when people ask a question here, all they get in response are riddles.

Well, you asked a question:

And you got pretty succinct answers from many people explaining why there is no point in having any money in the bank. Do you usually require this much spoonfeeding?

18. KaNO

KaNO Member

buster, get a life man. u want to argue and persuade...live and let live. everybody play the game as they see fit right or wrong...let it go nephew....money makes my world go round in my gameplay. if not in urs...i dont hate u...its how u play. it was to start some positive conversation on a topic, and not to fuel a war...save that for the game....hey find me and attack me..Lmao! my money ROCKs!

19. Busta

Busta Member

The game's all about the money for me too. Granted I don't have as much as you appear to have, but that's not the point. Even people who don't play for money understand that it is disadvantageous to put money in the bank. That's all we're saying.

20. KaNO

KaNO Member

U know...many may feel that way and it doesn't matter to me, if it is disadvantageous or not...I lead with a 65+ trillion dollar bank account. I challenge anyone to beat it. That's all I'm saying. Case closed.