mobsters adding me without being friends?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DirtyDawg, Feb 1, 2011.

1. DirtyDawg

DirtyDawg New Member

I usually keep track of who I've added and I'm beginning to think something funny is going on.

This morning a new mobster joined my mob. Level 1, joined 414 days ago. I checked the FB profile and I've never heard of that mobster.

This evening a level 7 joined my mob who started playing LCN 378 days ago. I checked the FB profile and the name looked familiar, but the person is not on my friends list.

What is going on? Is this a glitch or is this maybe from invitations I sent out months ago to people who I'm no longer FB friends with (and who might have changed their names)?

2. HelllRaizer

HelllRaizer New Member

They may vae deleted you a long time ago and they would have changed there name also as you get one free name change from kano.

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

It is possible that you send out an invitation and they are just now responding to the request. It is also possible that they have changed their name and/or you have removed them from your friend list.

4. this happened to some on myspace pirate.

somehow someone playing for 2 days today somehow got in their elites.hes not in there friends,not in there armada,never was in there clan or armada,so how did this happen?