[LCN] Mobile Version Feedback

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 30, 2015.

1. i play mostly from mobile. if the app can give all the features like kano webversion on mobiles it would be great.

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

They are only concerning IOS app bro, they have no idea of developing android app anytime soon. so better play game on kanoplay and do calendar on the app. thats the only good of that app.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The iOS app is actually pretty close to parity witht he web version, the only thing missing is the Workshop. We also do update the mobile version on kanoplay.com to match the app as well. :)

4. THANKS mate. will do

5. ohk. i use a android phone so i will stick to kanoweb page

6. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Look, I understand they deserve our sympathy for having such poor taste, but is it really fair to offer a 25 fp bonus exclusively to those who happen to have saddled themselves with an Apple product?

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

May be they have realized developing apple app was not productive as it planned, there are more users play through Android. so now they are giving away FP to make people use the app. LOL

8. if you could develop android app n give us free fp u might get more installation than ios

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

they have no idea of developing android app anytime soon @Shanky Gamesac

10. too bad sam, everyone know there are more android users than ios in this world. kanos would get more installation n clicks from android users

AXXO likes this.
  11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

problem is they don't believe so :/

Shanky Gamesac likes this.
  12. yup most apple users think like that lol

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Our iOS apps are doing quite well, a little self-promotion to get people to consider installing a game they already play on desktop onto their devices so they can play on the go is fine.

We do plan on making Android versions of our apps.

14. awesome looking forward to the android app

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

let me check, it will launch on 1st December of ain't gonna happen? LOL

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I just wish I could hide the stupid advertisement since I cannot saddle up, it's like having the same telemarketer call you every day even though you tell him YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED.

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Both the Kanoplay and the IOS app have there good points, both are good for on the go, for calendars , bosses, joining raids, adventures, checking if ya have been listed, etc

18. dont keep your fingers crossed lol

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Mitch said they would be getting to it, you can play on Kanoplay if ya want to use your phone, does not matter what kind of phone you have.

20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

android app, so far Only good for Calendars, don't even show the full fight list..bosses takes ages as cannot use more than 5 stam.