[KanoPlay] Mob Wars still acting up

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Justin the killer, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

mob wars is still doing a black screen on me an it takes forever to load up..but like i said before pirate clan, viking clan an zombie slayer shows up fine so this is due with yall on your side not mine..PLEASE FIX ASAP

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

im getting sick of the reload page myuself i thought it was on my end but the last few days have been horrible you click and it says reload or get that darn circle thingy. And your right i dont have the issues on the other apps. I have noticed facebook chat is causing massive delays i inserted screenshot.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

see kano at least im not the only problem getting this...

4. Sir Opinion Alot

No Justin alot in my syndicate is saying the same thing. I just muted all chats on facebook and it cleared up for the time being see if that helps Justin....

5. Sir Opinion Alot

On facebook i cant change my news feed cant get out of boss section to help with challenges.

6. Justin the killer

i just contact support an see what they can do for me since clearly people over this forum that works in here aint doing there job for us..so once i get a message back i will send it to you privately :)

7. Sir Opinion Alot

the feed is fixed soemtime's Mitch will see issues here and tell the support.