Mob Wars LCN lost one of its own.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Woman, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We're sad to hear the news that today Mob Wars LCN lost one of its own. Julie passed away suddenly this morning. She was a constant, helpful and glowing presence in our groups and forums, and a powerful member of the SWAT Syndicate. She'll be dearly missed by her Mob Wars LCN familia, her friends in SWAT, and all of us at Kano. Please post your condolences, memories and support in the comments below.

2. al2fenrir

al2fenrir New Member

My condolences to Julie's family...

Sorry to hear that...

3. gods people

gods people Active Member

yes that is bad news. my condolences....

4. Ace

Ace Member

Never known her, but these are always bad news. Condolences.

5. 100 PROCENT BANDIT

100 PROCENT BANDIT New Member

I dont know this Julie, but i know this is just a game, and this announcment dont belong in here. Why make Julie more than the rest of the players, i like to know why KANO see this player as more than others since this is up.

Its sad that some dies, but fact is, there is only one thing in life to do, and that is to live it until you die.

So why give Julie this status, whats her connection to the admins in KANO, are they personel connected, and yea, this is a buisness, so dont forget that, be now what you demand from every body else around you. Be a pro.

6. Pit Boss

Pit Boss New Member

100 Procent Bandit, you are an idiot. Of course this announcement belongs here. There are people on this forum who knew Julie. Just because you didn't know her does not give you the right to act like an ass about this post. Her connection and/or status to Kano is none of your business. In my view, they are being professional by posting this and letting those who knew her know what has happened. If you didn't know her, why do you care if they post or not? The reality is it's none of your business what Kano does and does not do on their private forum.

My deepest condolences to Julie's family and friends, both on and off line. May they find deep peace for themselves.