[KanoPlay] Mob wars keeps reloading.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by thedude, Oct 20, 2012.

1. thedude

thedude New Member

Mob wars keeps reloading. Every time I click on jobs, fight list, messages, syndicate messages, cities, job assists, challenge assists, everything I click on makes mob wars reload..GRRRR....:mad:
    I've deleted cookies, scan disk, updated browser, used a different browser, system restore, scan adware removal and I'm still having the same problems. Its only with mob wars. All the other games I play work just fine.
    What else can I do???

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I believe it is Myspace not Kano that causes it , and it does come and go some days more than others

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
  3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

MYSPACE does seem to have some lag issues again.

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

ive not seen this or know of anyone else with the same issue
    please email in to support for them to check it out

http://www.kanoapps.com/support/?id=537451335

5. thedude

thedude New Member

thanks..I'll send them an email

6. crista444

crista444 New Member

Viking wars and pirate clan both keep reloading when I try to do anything on that app. I dont have any problems with other apps. This has been happening for 2 days now :(

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Crista444 are you on myspace or facebook that you are having these issues with. And if so have you tried clearing your cache. If it's myspace that you are having issues with the developers will have to contact them again because when it tends to happen its more on there end because kano fixes the issues right away once there aware of it. And us moderators would be notified if such an issue occurs again. If you need anymore help please don't hesistate to ask and also you can send a link into support.

8. VEGA 13

VEGA 13 New Member

I m having same problem with my account its unplayable its been that way for 2 days... ludacris

9. VEGA 13

VEGA 13 New Member

every single in game tab i click resets to homepage

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As the other Mod said, you can send a report to kano support , and being the weekend , hopefully you will hear from them tomorrow ,Monday during working hours, and be sure to say if it happening on Myspace of facebook, and sorry you are having problems. good luck Vega 13 and crista 444

11. crista444

crista444 New Member

Yes I have cleared the cache, and its on Myspace that this is happening on. I can play on FB but my account that I play most is myspace. Day 3 and still can not play, I hope this gets resolved by tomorrow :(

12. Jon Ward

Email support with your issue crista444 and i will also send a message to the developers to have a look when they get back from the weekend to see if they can help you and the other players who are having issues. Sorry we couldn't be more help for you but we have basic things that can possibly help clear up issues that we know of it they don't work then it goes up to the developers next to take a look at when they can. Thanks again for the reply i hope you have a good day or night.

13. VEGA 13

VEGA 13 New Member

support

2 days later nothing back from support

the other apps work so whats up with Kano?

going on four days my account is unplayable:mad:

14. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

MW's is down again just keeps reloading!!! damit, i'm in the arena working a big player down with over 500 stamina into it!.. pirates ect seem to be working, just mobwars aint........

15. crista444

crista444 New Member

Day 4 now and still viking clan and pirate clan keep reloading itself. I have not heard back from support either :(

16. Camorista

Camorista New Member

Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra is offline, we hope to have it back up shortly.
    Thanks for your patience, we will be back shortly!

17. VEGA 13

VEGA 13 New Member

Support responded with the clear cache & web browser suggestion lol thats the first thing I tried 4 days ago... Still unplayable while the competitors apps are doing fine... it isnt Myspace its Kano lagging behind on updating the code change Myspace instituted, the other apps only lagged for 24 hrs while the Kano apps are still unplayable.... that's a serious fail and I apologize to those in my syndicate that I cant play but i can also see the stream for the syndicate is dead aswell so maybe they cant play either lol

18. VEGA 13

VEGA 13 New Member

guess Kano died on myspace... letter from support said they fixed my facebook account.... total amazed I have myspace account.... it still doesnt work hahahaha all i can do at this point is laugh

19. Jon Ward

Server issues because of the storm will let them know your having issues in your game