[KONG] Missing Adventure Help

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Das liebe Beil, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

On Kong new players don't seem to be able to ask for adventure help. For older players it works just fine, but many, many newer players say that they don't have the "Ask for Help" button under their Do Adventure Again button.

Also, this only gets reported by players who started during the last 3 days.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Are these players above level 10? You need to be 10+ to ask for Adventure help.

3. Das liebe Beil

Yes, some of them are level 100+

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm that is odd indeed. We'll dig into this, see if we can find out what's going on. Do you know if any of these players have written in to Support? It would be handy to take a look at their accounts personally.

5. Das liebe Beil

I told them to write to support, but I'm not sure if they did so.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Alright, thanks for bringing this to our attention and for telling them to go to Support! We're on track to solve this one fairly soon, from what I hear.

7. Das liebe Beil

Sure, no problem. It's good to hear that it will be solved soon.

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

takin a shot in the dark here but its possible that theyve already asked for help within the past day and arent able to yet and didnt realize it?

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Nope we have identified the issue and a patch will be going out likely today.

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This got a little off track but I am happy to report that these affected players can now request Adventure help. Sorry for the delay and please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with this.