Maybe future location on ZS?! [+ pics]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by clubber, Sep 18, 2011.

1. clubber

clubber Member

Hi people!

Just came with this idea and I thought I should share with you guys and, maybe, Kano team will take a look here and consider this.

New location: Romania
    [​IMG]

Outlook items + locations (I didn't fill all the location and items, but hopefully you'll get the idea). I will post more romanian items, locations and important events here.
    [​IMG]

And, not finally, THE BOSS: Vlad "DRACULA" The Impaler
    [​IMG]

Well, I have to admit that my painting/manipulation tehnique sucks.

What do you say?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I really like your artwork, well done. The location is interesting, too.

3. clubber

clubber Member

Thank you. Btw, for full image please right click on image and press "View Image" or "Open Image into a new window", or something.

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I did it. You did really great work there. And I must admit, I'd love to fight Vlad Tepes. I fully endorse a Romania Outbreak. Mexico is boring already, I did all outbreaks 100% already, so now I'm only raking in more kills.

5. Ace

Ace Member

Could be, but Mexico is still too new.

6. Ahad

Ahad Member

I have to disagree with you putting yourself down.

They look far too good to be done in M$ Paint, aren't too shabby and the car (has to be destructive as it drops from an outbreak) looks like it would do some serious damage to a group of zombies when driven into them, laden with explosives. Or the other slayers trying to fend them off while you fight.

Or even a lampost if driven while intoxicated, but let's keep this legal and preferably zombie related.

And NO, i did not crash my car while driving in a state of intoxication. I crashed it while driving too fast, listening to A State Of Trace far too loud :p

Back to the pictures...

At first i thought it was France in the first pic, but then i remembered trying to post with white text for some reason and using yellow as it is the closest colour to give the illusion of white and reaslied you must have just used France and masked the white with yellow as that must create Romania's national colours.

Yeah so...

Nice pics!

Nice fightlist!

Nice car! (can you get one with NOS as standard? ICE-In Car Entertainment? Hydraulics? )

Nice boss too, you can't have drawn that yourself in whatever Paint-a-like application these were done in... Dracula "Wants to suck our blood" but i guess this Dracula will "Want to eat our brains"...

Nice suggestion too!

I think i'm done pointing out the nice, i like the idea of saving ROmania from the zombie invasion and think we should definitely go there at some point.

Ace doesn't like it much because it's not Argentina, and we shouldn't have two countries in a row from the same continent.

What about the rest of the world?

Do they just get eated? :confused:

7. clubber

clubber Member

You're right Ahad, the france flag looks a bit like the romanian flag. This icon of the flag is too small to realise which country we talking about.

EDIT: I see there is a problem with pictures, I will update/fix them when I get back home from work.

8. Ace

Ace Member

Hey I didn't say I didn't like it, it's pretty cool and original, it's just that the idea came out too soon after Mexico appeared :p

9. Too small? Do you have visual difficulties?

It is rather obvious that you were in France for the screenshot, then edited the white to yellow to give the illusion of the Romanian flag.

Then USA for the boss screenshot that was altered...

And 'off the top of my head' i'm not all that sure which country was used for the outbreak screenshot but that would be easily solved by checking your level on hi5 and working out where you will be.

Failing that, or as an alternative to that i could just go through the game until i match the required energy / rewards.

I saw no problem with the pictures, either you had already fixed them or the problem was only on your end.

Either way, as Ahad said... Nice work with the lot of it, well done i like it too.

Unrelated sidenote: I wonder how long until i am a Senior Member here too :)
    Semi-related addition(to an UNrelated sidenote): I like to think that i will earn another Senior Membership without repeatedly repeating myself saying mild variences of something along the lines of "already been suggested"

"already been suggested"

"already been suggested"

'SPAMMING KANO FORUM IS COOOOOL!!!!!! KFCS RULZZZZZZZZ!'

oh wait, that must have "already been suggested", too

10. clubber

clubber Member

Kano, I really love your way to put things up in words...
    There was a problem with my work PC not being able to display those images, but I see at home all its fine. Must be a browser problem or so, idk.
    There was nothing original in those images, I just wanted to show how things will fit in game.