May 19th Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 20, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Updates:

-max gold coins gained/lost in battles will increase beyond 100,000 depending on your level, right now we have it capped at 500,000 but will likely raise this to or above 1-million for the higher levels, so if you don't want to lose your hard earned coins hoard them or re-invest!

-boss battle response was updated, more updates to come including boss details (att/def/health)

-and some other changes that you may or may not notice

2. mugwump

mugwump New Member

Thanks for the updates, this is cool and exciting. Always happy to see new and better changes to VC. Been here since you had to buy land before you could buy properties.

QUESTION: since we 'better hoard or re-invest'... can you put up some new properties? I have at least 180 of each property and in some cases more than 600. I don't like hoard bc u lose 5% and when ur earning 60,000,000/hr that's a big waste of coin... right now my return on a buy is in the neighbourhood of .03%, yes 3 hundredths of 1%.

3. YOU WIN!
    +500,000 coins | +226 XP | -3,352 Health Lost | 3,489 Health Damage Dealt

:cool: more income for my inner circle :)

4. astral43

astral43 New Member

Help!

Just sending out an SOS to anyone who can possibly help me with this game. I love playing but I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Would you please take the time to help me? THANKS, HEIDI. :)

5. Amon Amarth

Amon Amarth New Member

Thanks Eric, keep up the good work :)