[Forums] Mass gift and Inner Circle sends

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by hyperfixx, Jul 26, 2012.

1. hyperfixx

hyperfixx Member

I would like to be able to send all my gifts at once, in one mass sending. Go to my RECEIVED area in the gifts section and check all the players who have last sent me a gift and gift them back all at once.

Also, I would like to send everyone in my Inncer Circle whatever boss I am currently trying to pimp out in one mass sending as well.

Thanks.....

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Your inner circle is like your zs faction? or pirate armada? Im not exactly sure about the terms on all games. If you want your boss to go directly to your whole game group. You can just post it on the private messege board.

if its not that kind of group. Then maybe you could make use of the kano chat? get everybody locked in to your chatgroup, and then send boss links like that.

as far as gifting. Please dont waste Valuable programing time and dollars on more crap about GIFTING. If you currently hate the way the gift system is set up... then dont gift. The only thing that is useful out of the gifts at all is destructives. Anything else is just basically a way to say "hi".

4 stars.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Gifting is something very useful in PC and VC and I would hazard a guess in LCN, also, for crafting, which is a very good way to be strong , as far as Bosses, join a boss sharing group, and post your boss there, if there is no group for you to join , start your own and add your clan to it that is the best and easiest way to share bosses, and being in as many boss groups as I am in PC and VC, I can tell you it works great. before the boss groups I sent my boss thru the game messages.

to say gifting is not worthwhile , that may be true for ZS, not sure how it works there, but it is not true for the other games