[LCN] Loyalty Item Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aardvark, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply @mi7ch - Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what it sounds like, we can expect new Loyalty Items approximately 4-6 times per year or so? If we knew how often to expect the Loyalty Items to be updated, it would really help when it comes to spending/using the Loyalty Points we have earned, and whether or not to save/spend them. Your reply has answered my question this time, as I will definitely be spending my Loyalty Points today because I know there will be plenty of time to accumulate more before any new Items are released sometime this Fall! ;)

2. Aardvark

Aardvark Orycteropus Afer

Hey @Easy To Remember , currently we're looking at a doing new sets every Spring and Fall, so twice per year. We'll post an announcement if this changes. :)

Easy To Remember likes this.
  3. Vic

Vic Active Member

i have a question about this. it sounds like rotated items will no longer be available. since the updated items should be better each time, we should not lose any sleep over any "missed" items that we were not able to get for whatever reason, correct?

4. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I am honestly tired of seeing the same items on sale over and over...

5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

still takes ages to earn point

6. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

this is also very true

AXXO likes this.
  7. speedking

speedking New Member

it would be nice if we had a few new tiers completely , alot of us been at alexandrite for years )-;

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wonder how many is "a lot"? And it sounds as if Kano is going away from adding more tiers. New items will be added twice a year to existing tiers and the older items will no longer be available.

9. speedking

speedking New Member

i know atleast 20 of my mobies do i am sure more do.

10. speedking

speedking New Member

They should call a new tier Unobtainia (-;

The Navigator likes this.
  11. Vic

Vic Active Member

ain't that the truth! just like that movie with delroy lindo. The Core.