lower level hitlists

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by muppetkiller, Mar 14, 2011.

1. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

im level 534 i always see higher players listing levels alot lower then them, speaking to a fe w they say they can list to as low as 350, yet why is it if i go to list someone say level 450 im told they are out of my xp range to list also happens a few levels higher.Even at level 300 i was being listed by levle 500 plus has somone changed the rules?

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

no the rules are that u can be listed by anyone once u hit lvl300

3. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

nope i cant list anyone that level unless they punch or attack me first and that goes well upto lvl 400 all i get is out of your range

4. maybe it changed but i dont see why it would.level 300 it should be you can get listed by anyone

5. taken from the FAQ

How can someone way outside of my exp range put me on the hitlist/bounty list
    Anyone who is over a minimum level 300 can be hitlisted/bountied by any player at any level. If you are below that level, then players who are less than 2 times your level can bounty you (example I am level 50, I can only be bountied by players who are level 100 or less). If the lower level does not retaliate, then that higher level player cannot attack. If a lower level attacks an out of range higher level player, they will be up for attack until either the higher level kills them or the 24-hr retaliation window expires.