LOTTERY BROKEN.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by elrusso08, Nov 1, 2019.

1. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Hey check this:

upload_2019-11-1_15-16-24.png

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Refresh tab or check lotto history, sometimes it acts up but not often.

3. WorldB

WorldB Member

As per last week's TGIF the current Lottery has been sunset pending the release of the new Lottery system early next week. The new Lottery will be released on Monday November 4, time to be announced

4. ammjr71

ammjr71 New Member

“New lottery system.” “No more free lottery tickets will be given out.” That’s GREAT, Kano... what’s next? Am I going to have to watch some random, bleeding heart advertisement every five clicks? No, I don’t want to help put snails through college...

Micaylah likes this.
  5. Match

Match New Member

Just one more way for KANO to reach into our wallets . Think i will pass Hank and Mitch after your Cologne fiasco all i see is another way to screw us players out of more $$$ . You screwed enough of us on the cologne .

Sandy Barrows and Ghostie like this.
  6. Mark Clevenger

Mark Clevenger New Member

Quelle surprise. Kano has found yet another way to extort $$ from us by having to use FP"s for lottery (when we could be using them for something useful and important. Kano, you are gonna price yourself out of the business, just like your predecessors. I for one don't plan on doing the new ripoff lottery.

Micaylah, Ghostie and Sandy Barrows like this.
  7. cosmicpunk

cosmicpunk New Member

stick your New' Lottery Update .....

Sandy Barrows and Ghostie like this.
  8. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

You can stick your lottery where the sun don't shine. Usually won by long gone accounts anyway.

Micaylah and Sandy Barrows like this.
  9. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

theres a far worse issue on than screenshot than the broken lotto. kel stuck in a chat with bobble head n hoagie!

10. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

I DON'T GET THE REASONING OF TAKING AWAY THE FREE LOTTO TICKET. YOU GUYS GAIN NOTHING BUT PISS OFF YOUR CUSTOMERS. IDGAF ITS ONLY 1 POXY TICKET BUT YOU PISS OF THE NOOBS N CASUALS.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Does kinda blow my mind on taking away the 1 lotto ticker per day away, as being new to say S2 VC this actually really hinders my character without the free billion's per day. On S1 VC it doesn't bother me one bit, my character never even notices 7 quad per day on a lotto ticket. I feel sorry for the people with "Upkeep Item's" with no free lotto ticket now. Glad I don't LMFAO

Micaylah likes this.
  12. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Last weeks? last one I can find was posted October 12th which was a Saturday lol o.0

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  13. Cannon-Balls Kevin

Cannon-Balls Kevin New Member

My first thought with the new Lotto system is: less Bounty activity. Hope that will be monitored. My Game involved a lot of Bountys, but that will change. I'm guessing LESS BOUNTY ACTIVITY.

14. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

Honorable Bounties Placed: 3,722 no-one cares about your 30 trill bounties kev i get more coins from hunting god's bounties.

15. Survival Streak 0

Impossible, if you didn't click on lottery page you didn't get a ticket the free ticket.
    [​IMG]
    The missing draw numbers are days I didn't have tickets as I hadn't checked lottery

Regardless of that, this new change already sucks before it's even went live. :p
    This is just another example of Kano distancing themselves from the players wants/needs. Another is them doing most of their announcements on the blog now...where people can't respond. It's funny though, the quote in my signature is still from their front page even though we all know it's not true. :p

16. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Shameful - how low can you go Kano ? It cost you nothing and now you are further eroding any goodwill you had - ten year anniversaries ? You will be lucky if the new lot last 10 months - you are being a joke !

Micaylah likes this.
  17. fastguy

fastguy New Member

And here comes some more "wouldn't recommend to a friend" responses to the next player survey, don"t count on getting any kind of "reach around" answer on it after the lottery "improvement"

Hobo and Sandy Barrows like this.
  18. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Kano - I am trying to heal and keep getting system busy - What ???

19. Survival Streak 0

upload_2019-11-5_15-4-50.png what a successful idea :p that's what 14 tickets sold over 4 networks? lol

I do have 1 question though... if it starts at 50 and each ticket bought contributes towards the jackpot, each ticket is 2 fp...
    upload_2019-11-5_15-7-51.png <--- how is the odd number possible? or is only 1 of the fps added to the pot?

Micaylah likes this.
  20. von

von New Member

LAST DRAW'S WINNING NUMBERS Estimated Next Draw in: In Progress... Lottery Ticket Purchases are disabled until the current draw completes.