[LCN] Loan Sharks?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Michael Wheet, Nov 11, 2015.

1. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Like in real life, when you don't have money to afford something (an hitlist)...you wait for it, and you enjoy it even more after :)

StoneCK likes this.
  2. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I can't imagine that they ever would create a loan feature. And if by some strange fact I am wrong, it would probably have a fp fee attached to it and it would just be easier to refill cash or energy for jobs and get cash that way.

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

True, imagine playing regular weekly SW with this feature LOL.

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Can you imagine someone creating hundreds of alts and giving loans to their friends or their "main" and then deleting the alts? How would that affect the "loans"???

5. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

Its a moot point. This was a very very bad idea right from the get go and will have absolutely no legs with Kano. May as well delete this thread.

6. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

I agree Stone. After all the discussion on this topic it seems to be a bust. Any idea can be discussed, but it may be time to put this one to rest.

7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Of course. Kano would never do anything like this. Especially when this would take too much work, too much time to monitor, create too many problems, and cut into Kano's pocketbook from people using FP for energy refills (jobs = more in game cash) and the Godfather Cash refills. But that doesn't stop me from giving my opinion of the idea. :)