[All] Loan Shark

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by God of Bacon, Apr 20, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

How about the ability to loan someone favor points? What if there's a scenario where someone desperately needs UN at that moment, but can't level/buy at the moment? My proposition is this. Someone could lend an account some FP, but that account would have to pay back that person in double. Say a friend of mine wanted to buy an item that just came out but already spent all of his UN, I could lend him 30 UN, and the next 60 UN that he gains from leveling/arena/lottery/achievements/co op bosses/challenge rewards/cash or credit payment get sent straight to me. Because of the instant payback feature, as well as having to pay back double what you borrow, this feature would not be able to be abused by alts.
    Here are some rules for loaning/borrowing

You may not borrow from more than one person at a time.
    You cannot loan if you owe somebody.
    You cannot borrow unless you have been playing for at least a month and are at least level 300(additional rule to ensure there's no alt abuse)
    Any transactions are your responsibility, If you loan somebody a bunch of FP and then they stop playing the game, you won't be paid back. Know your clients.

Just remember this while voting. You do not have to borrow, nor do you have to loan. I fail to see how this could cause any negative impact on a player who chooses not to participate in this. If you get shorted out of a loan it's your fault for risking it with an untrustworthy person.

*Edit: I was actually thinking this over again and realized double may be a bit high. Instead of 2 for every FP it would probably be better as 1.5 with a roundup for odd numbers.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What about loaning FP's out multiple people as you have stated can play game for free (ZS) Anyone could possibly get alts borrow and pay back in 2-1.5X's loaned? You left that part out about alt abuse. Example loan a lvl 1 any game alt FP's they buy energy/stamina lvl up u get points back in time the next few days in excess what loaned, see what I'm trying to get at? No thanx no vote good luck with this venture.

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

You need to learn to read.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK month part lvl 300 even still, not hard to do.

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

that figure was mainly for ZS since that's the game I know. If you have any ideas about others please put them here

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well you put it for [ALL] Games maybe you should change that? Or you can't click right button on a idea since you know ZS?

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

The reason for comments on an idea is to give feedback. This could be done for all games, but only if people in the other games brainstorm for it. Holdon though, why actually try to be helpful when you can just comment being rude not contributing to the idea at all. No no no, don't bother yourself to think for a couple seconds of what should be common knowledge on when leveling could get a bit more difficult in your game.
    You just either be helpful or continue to be completely useless. When i made this post at first someone messaged me about the interest rate being to high so we talked about it and both decided 1.5 was better than 2. Simple communication can be very helpful, anything you post however tends not to be. Every thread I see you on you either say it's good, or most of the time tell the person it sucks with absolutely no feedback or improvements to give yourself. Comment back on this thread when you can actually be helpful instead of spiteful.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I do agree with some of your ideas BACON, this is not out of spite but this idea is a no brainer in my book should not be allowed. If you want to loan points how about they get the % in their favor LOL, BTW it's your choice.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I understand wanting to help someone but I vote no. 1 star. I see too much abuse as it is with so many things, including gangs of players targeting a player relentlessly , They don't need extra help in that department. People could buy favor points for others , there are quite a few people who can spend alot of money and if they can give/lend their mates FP prob not even caring if they got paid bad, for get about it Yikes

10. ben

ben Active Member

a 1 from me bad all together people would be buying for there alt accts...no way on this ideal at all...

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Having read all of the posts I don't like the idea. Seems to get away from the fun of vikings or gangsters or zombies or whatever people are in to. I would rather see ideas that promote the genre of whichever game you are playing rather than a stand alone idea that does not matter what you are playing. I vote 1.