limit on outbreak help

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by Allan Bronk, May 19, 2012.

1. Allan Bronk

Allan Bronk New Member

i would like to see something done about the number of squad you can help in a day for assisting in there outbreaks the max 30 in 22 hours is pretty low you could do something like you do for challenge help drop the xp down to 1 after so many and its not about the outbreak achievement for me since im nearly there for helping 10,000 anyway i would just like to be able to help more cause not everyone gets 20 people to help with their outbreaks

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The reason the xp drops down to 1 is because a lot of people started making alts just so they could level from doing challenge help.

I can't see Kano changing it back because it would be abused again.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

They weren't asking it be changed back.They're asking for outbreak help to be like challenge help where it drops to 1 XP instead of being cut off.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I will give you a 9 on this one.

While it is a good idea to be able to help everyone and i am all for that. I do figure if there is a way for it to be abused some knuckle head out there will be able to figure it out. But as long as it's like the challenge help were it decreases to 1 over time then i do not see the harm in it.

5. I really like this idea, I find it hard going for help achievements because there aren't an awful lot to help with, even If I was awarded 0 XP I'd still be thankful for getting one step closer to my achievements :D

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Will move this to accepted, based on helping people get those achievements.

We will look to increase the total number to help on to something like 50 to get it more in range with challenge help.

Sound good?