[ZS] Level Cap on Punches?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by 0425472, Mar 7, 2017.

1. 0425472

0425472 New Member

I'm level 100 and got punched by a random level 4000 that I did not provoke at all. How is that even fair? Can't even retaliate :/

2. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Punches don't hurt that much..especially at your level. Some high levels can do insane punches, but it's based off their health and your health...say you have 1,000 health the hardest punch you can take is 50. You can figure out the max punch you can take or deal by dropping the 0 and dividing by 2. A high level cannot deal out more damage than the max punch you can take. Punching is just part of the game. A lot of times it's just to say hi. You'll have to get used to it. Wait until you reach level 300..then you're open for random lists for anyone regardless of level. But once again punching is no big deal. It's a fighting game.

3. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

That being said, I think being able to enable a punch block/dodge every so oftern that gains you xp and inflicts that damage on the puncher would be an interesting idea. Would be kind of an insult to the would be puncher and liven the punch game up a bit.

Grunt likes this.