Kong players over level 5k NOT invited

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vic, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

anyone else is free to post whatever they like

AXXO and JARVIN like this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What did you hope to accomplish with this thread?

Orez, Snowtiger, Chasity and 2 others like this.
  3. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it sounds like he's trying to encourage discussion by low to mid players (like myself). some of the threads are dominated by higher level players and don't have much relevance to the rest of us.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Everyone was a low/middle level player at one time, so they have experiences other don't have as of yet, and their relevance and said experience is important :)

CazG likes this.
  5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

maybe. but not if they throttle down threads discouraging others from posting, or directly call out forum members calling them stupid, etc. i personally don't care what someone with a negative attitude does, says, or thinks.

6. Kirsten

Not. Sure how to even respond so you feel anyone who does not pass that level requirement are the ones who would behave that way and only them??? LoL

Besides the fact I have three game accounts all under 5 k there just to be clear but in fb my accounts are a lot

7. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

What are the Kong players not invited to do? And, does this include the Armor players, hehe? I'm coming up on that 5k mark myself (but am on Armor)... The game works well with teamwork, regardless of level.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i just tune them out, just like i'm sure they are tuning this thread out.

9. Kirsten

LOL I am sure lol

10. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

There are ways to get invited even if you are above 5k level. For example, if a player has a mini account that is below level 5k, maybe that could work. But, on a more serious note, I don't see what that requirement would achieve.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. otty22

otty22 Active Member

This is without sense :)

Orez and Kirsten like this.
  12. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I take it you are unhappy with higher level players on Kong? Perhaps if you spoke your mind about why you would like to keep them out, you could get some good feedback.

Orez likes this.
  13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

haha This is a good one!!! ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

I really don't see anyone taking this seriously, Vic either has a sense of humor, which is cool, or else he is ..............

AXXO likes this.
  15. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I vote for "or else" . Seriously tho, he says we can post whatever we want, but I cant tell if it is about anything in particular. Well I guess if Seinfeld can make a show about nothing, this thread might be good too. :p

16. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I say keep the forum open to all players regardless of level and platform. If there is an idea out there I am truly attached to I will expend the energy to make counter point after counter point. Typically though once I share my thoughts on the topic I move on to the next post which catches my attention.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

good one :)

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

if you're not on kong, but you're over level 5k, are you invited?

Kirsten likes this.
  19. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Im on Kong, Im over 5K as a pirate, but not as a Mobster or a Viking - where does that leave me?

Justin the killer likes this.
  20. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

it sounds like you're not invited to me, maybe if you got rid of that signature that might help.