[ZS] KANO/APPS wants to hear from you! Q1 2012 Player Survey

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

At KANO/APPS we're always striving to improve your KANO/APPS gaming experience, and we want to hear from you about how we can improve this game! We take feedback seriously, both good and bad. Please take a few minutes to fill out this survey using the link below. This info will help us focus on the features that matter most to our players and make a better game for everyone.

2012 Q1 Player Survey: http://svy.mk/zs_survey_q1-2012

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. DragTheWaters

DragTheWaters Member

2012 Q1 Player Survey: http://svy.mk/zs_survey_q1-2012[/QUOTE]

I'm somewhat surprised that you're not offering 1UN for people to take the survey. I bet you'd get better turnout if you did.

3. I'm happy if my responses will help them to improve the game. But I'm not averse to seeing 1 UN.

4. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Make news in game) Сompleted

5. Deltan

Deltan Member

I'm somewhat surprised that you're not offering 1UN for people to take the survey. I bet you'd get better turnout if you did.[/QUOTE]Don't want people filling out the survey just for the free credit, it would likely skew our results.

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I filled mine out...I used the link in the top left corner as soon as I seen it...now every other time I goto homepage a splash screen pops up asking me to do it again, annoying as hell :p

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Is this still occurring? This should only pop up once and then a cached value is set to suppress it on future visits. If you are still encountering this please send me your user_id and the network you are playing on and I will look into this.

Apologies for the repeat pop ups.

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

It's not happening anymore :)
    Happened like 7 or 8 times though.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well I know from experience if ya answer a post for someone ya better be ready for retaliation , so just do not answer unless you are stronger , now you are on their radar for 24 hours, I know PC and VC warn against it , I would gather LCN and VS do also, you could try sending a friend and a crew request, but do not retaliate against someone stronger than you , so you can try to avoid these situations, the best you can and just stay dead for now. and if a hl kills you they cannot attack unless you open the window again,as far as the hitlist , no one is safe in any game.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
  10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

and that is another good option :)

11. alka

alka Banned

You seem to have a very low opinion of us. I feel sorry for you..

12. Alka, Deltan doesn't have a low opinion of anyone.

If a FP/DJ/UN etc. was to be awarded for completing the survey, then there would be a very high chance that the results might not be as accurate as hoped. People would likely rush through the survey just for the free credit, I'm sure he wasn't specifically saying people who would do that but it is pretty much common practice and it's best the comments are left neutral and an honest opinion is given, people may feel pressured into giving a positive answer to make sure they are awarded the incentive. So without the bonus = more honest replies :)

13. I want to talk to a full administrator or founder in Zombie Slayer because I want to explain why I was really mad and got my account offline and everything for what I done privately to talk about what happen... Okay I know I gone too far and you guys must be really pissed of me what I said, but can it matter sometime that I am being gamebullied by hl's, some of them I know have families and jobs that they always have but I would never messed with them in their lives cause I don't want to be a part of their situation that I would really wage real full wars, and I know it's a game but I would never I repeat I would never mess with them... Some of them know God but I knew God too but I'm not being forceful or anything that I never attack in the game to mess up with their lives or in real life that they have cause I didn't want myself to be fully hated... I hope this helps out and hear the comments from other players for what they should really feel about this...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  14. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Send a message here and this will get you your answers :)
    http://www.kanoapps.com/contact-support/

15. alka

alka Banned

Now your assuming we have a low opinion of you!!!

16. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Ya gotta use your head, did u really think that punching someone wasnt going to get a response? All these games take a little common sense. So its cool that u can go around punching yet the other guy is a bully for tearing in to u when u punched him when he did nothing to u? Play your game knowing you must choose your actions carefully, some times a potential reward is worth the risk, but if it backfires youve only yourself to blame. Even if someone comes after u when youve done nothing you have to weigh your options, if the player is a higher level u have nothing to gain by going off half cocked....bide your time and be patient....eventually if u play your cards right it will be your turn to return the favor. A war is made up of many battles....pick them wisely