[LCN] JUMPY at first click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Icebreaker, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

so anoyoning and drive everyone crazy, at this rate am about to quit this JUMPYBEAN CLAN (aka LCN Hiccup clan)
    I have friends report same issue..... everytime we go different page and (of cos the setting is properly set to Action links remain at current position) and click the first one jump up random position it waste my lost time to get back and i usually lose or missed something because of this intentional code kano have make this game to avio bot or something.... LOOK WE MOST PLAYERS DONT USE BOT< that say stop messs the code for minority CUZ THE MAJORITY players are HOPPING MAD , the bot doesnt care and know laughing at kano, huh? cmon now before anyone kano shill reply, DONT ANSWER, this is thread for players who have same issue !!!!!!

2. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

It's annoying. But you can lessen the jumpiness in the settings:

Actions Jump to Response:
    Yes = Action links jump to top of page
    No = Action links remain at current position

Set it to No. You'll find this on the top tool bar next to Invite Friends. Switch to General Settings tab and change it there.

It won't eliminate it but it does make it less jumpy. Hope it helps.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  3. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

Still demand a fix for this issue

4. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Suggest you submit a support ticket to Kano.

Include info on which web browser and version you are using in your request.

Kano does respond to support tickets. They should be opening in couple of hours. Not holiday there

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018