Jillian hates cats!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, Apr 19, 2011.

?

Does Jillian hate cats?

1. YES

45.5%
  2. NO

54.5%
  1. This thread is to save Para's thread from deletion by drawing attention and the Modereddie over here to a much more pressing issue. So it appears that the VC #1 has a intense personal hatred of cats. Is this true?

2. Not true, of the actual species. But, cross-dressing cats with 1/4 human DNA..........pretty much! LOL

3. wow can tell im tired.

i thought it said does jillian eat cats.

well parashurama your entire viking guild is cats aint it :D

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  4. forum spam?! :D
    this is funny .. but were is a game talk ? or Thrand Olvir the Soft Fluffy Toweleiee Level 4864 dont like new counter idea hehehe

5. ok para ill add to it so its not spam

6. Made a pointless thread so that your thread doesnt get deleted due to cat-censorship. This one is sure to draw far more ire.

7. she actually HATES all animals. terrible, but true

8. only animal i see is you.

hope this gets quoted so you can see it since you threw me on your ignore list

9. Don't presume to speak for me, Gier. You don't know me, you just like to be hateful and malicious. Go away.

And for the record, I've done cat rescue for more than 12 years. At my own expense I have feed, spayed/neutered and vaccinated thousands of cats. All my animals are rescues. So, it's now in writing what a liar and hateful person you are.

10. how do find the time to all those thing jill your on line 24/7 lol:D

11. what just cause you cant means no one else can?

12. Quoted so that the kitteh can see and respond.

13. unless your also on ignore

14. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I'm pretty sure I'M not on said player's ignore list. And if so...DANG, dude! 'Ow many peeps ya got on dat list dere?

I believe I have said this many times on the KANO forums. But I doubt I said it to grendal yet.
    And it's practically my RL motto.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  15. There's no way I'm on that person's ignore list.

16. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I'm a Cat, too. A Sacred Birman to be precise. I doubt that Jillian hates this particular cat.

17. Sure Jillian does Cat rescue, I agree Big Papa, How could she have time to rescue a fly when she's on here playing at least 5 different accounts daily??? LMAO..AN animal rescuer.hahahahaha what a joke..But hey Jill think whatever you want, we all know the truth about you. next you'll say your the President of another country, or maybe the mayor of Utah, or Las Vegas.hahahahah

18. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Really? Just because you can't manage YOUR time well, does that mean SHE can't either?
    I play ONE account for VC and PC, I play 2 other Facebook apps, go to classes and do homework/papers/projects, chat online with you people, write two related fanfiction stories, read lots of books...etc.
    The only reason I don't do pet rescue myself is lack of money and space (college dorms aren't that big and its a recession). Grow up, loser.

19. well said ms Skyler very well said

20. thrand i know this was suppose to be a satyr but once again it was taken literal