[VC] January 2015 Item Creation Contest Voting

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 26, 2015.

?

Which Item Should Win the GearJam?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2015.
  1. Enchanted Herring

13 vote(s)
    14.1%
  2. Myrkr & Kveykva

38 vote(s)
    41.3%
  3. Scared Viking

17 vote(s)
    18.5%
  4. Mother Earth

12 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. Astro Shield

12 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Now that the ideas have been submitted and a shortlist has been picked by staff here at Kano, it is time for you guys (the community at large) to weigh in on which on the following items you want to see as the winners for the January 2015 GearJam!

Please use the poll above to vote on the items and if you would like to view the post before making your decision, I will link them below:

Enchanted Herring
    Myrkr & Kveykva
    Scared Viking
    Mother Earth
    Astro Shield

Voting ends a week from now so cast your vote and may the best item win! :)

bEn K likes this.
  2. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

Scared Vikings have roots in rune stones has my vote even in my other game sr just the initials has it built in if I am allowed to say

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i voted
    Myrkr & Kveykva but i think it should have diff numbers during the day and night...like attack based during the day and defensive at night or vice versa....that would be extremely cool

Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  4. Papakendall

Papakendall New Member

Myrkr as well

5. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

--- I can't believe "Mister Grumpy" didn't make the top 5. Considering there sure are alot fo grumpy players out there... :-D

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  6. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Im not a fan of any of the 5 the devs picked...but i voted for one of them...:rolleyes::oops:

7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i went with the mother earth myself

8. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think it is pretty clear which one won...Myrkr and Kveyvka.

9. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I just wonder how they will make it look. And what the att. and def. will be.

10. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

It will be interesting to see if they take Demonik1's idea of alternating att/def based on the time of day.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's a neat idea, but our system is unfortunately not currently set up to accommodate that.

12. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

So for that idea to be ad hoc'ed they would hafta be different warriors? Is that system also why you guys can't adjust the stats of items in game?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes and no, respectively. :)

Item stats are something we can adjust if necessary and I'm in talks with the developers about that at the moment (specifically around Loyalty Rewards).

George Burd likes this.
  14. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

That would be nice, but hard playing a game like this online. Cents we all play in different time zones. Unless they would use their own time zone as the only zone they want to use.

15. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I imagine they would lock it to their own, like for the dailies and season starts.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

17. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

Thank you very much......and many thanks for all the votes my entry received!!! :D

Lasinagol likes this.