[ZS] Is it really worth upgrading weapons?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Hailok, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Hailok

Hailok New Member

Last time I checked it cost me 4 points to upgrade a weapon and it only adds like 2 att, will it increase 2 more attacks points or more if i upgrade it again? How this work, how is it calculated, where can I find a thread explaining this, cos I havent find any and in the other Kano games this mechanic is not part of the games, cheers.

2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The world boss drops generally can be crafted twice, to 'elite' and then 'optimal.' Those are usually worth crafting.
    In general you shouldn't craft everything you can though, only when the new item is substantially better than the worst item you are using.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Zombie Slayer has a system where you can upgrade the items to different levels (up to 4). It's a bit different from the other games this way.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I dont think its worth paying UNs to upgrade it, as adding an extra 2-3 points to a 480-500 attack /def wont make any difference, the upgrade was ok 4-5 years ago when the weapons where a lot weaker, now its more like an obsoleted function.
    With the UN needed to upgrade, you better can buy a new limited, or two.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
    Kirsten likes this.
  5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Oops, found this in 'New Posts' and I know the player from Mob Wars, so I assumed that it was about that game :oops:

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

hell yes it is worth it, upgrade that stuff man

7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

dont waste the un just upgrade the better weapons one one at a time. you only fight with 40 weapons at a time.

8. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

The cost is almost nothing and it just takes a lille time. So yes, deffo worth it.
    Never use UN on upgrading items though.

9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I know all about not spending uns