Introduce God bounties on Kongregate / Armor

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Aapje, Feb 3, 2015.

1. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

How will this wok exactly? How fast will the next hitlisted pop up, and how are the levels determined? Please tell some more, this seems good and I'm curious... :)

2. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Really pleased about this. Thank you Kano.

3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

not to sound negative, but this doesn't really "liven" up the game any. i mean really, bountying a bunch of banned/inactive accounts that can't fight back? and most of the coin isn't very good, either.

RainSunGone likes this.
  4. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

lol on kong/armor ZS i can list some1 and it sits there for mins on end, so why did we need this ;)

The Navigator likes this.
  5. Vic

Vic Active Member

it seems that this is for those fb players that have moved over to kong mob wars and are bored, i guess.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if it is like on FB it will be inactive accounts. On FB we have a much larger base so we have a lot of inactives, and I believe there they are level 300 and up and have not played for 6 months, if I remember correctly,but as Kano said it won't be the same,Since ya don't have alot of players to begin with. We get them pretty often thru out the day anywhere from 3 to 5 or 6 when they do go up. Works well for us on FB :)

7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Works well on kong/armor. I've had a few more today than I usually get.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It does make it easier to hunt the hitlist and get the achievements.

The Navigator and Kirsten like this.
  9. Vic

Vic Active Member

yeah, i shouldn't have any trouble getting the achievements now. i'm thinking it will only take me about 4 years now. this will be much faster.

10. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Every little bit helps :)

11. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

It will be hunting for cash... without any fear of getting into a long and expensive personal war. Sounds good to me!

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  12. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I used to love bounty hunting back when I was on FB's Pirate Clan! ~~hoping that Kano gets Davy Jones to drop some bounties soon in Armor/Kong~~ :cool: