Inner Circle

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by For King and Country, Jan 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Under the "Game History" it shows when a player adds you to their Inner Circle. Can it be possible to show when a player removes you from their Inner Circle?? I have a number of posts saying I have been added, but when I look at my inner circle it states "Ye be not in their inner circle" It shows when a player has removed you from their clan, (XXXXX XXXXX has removed ye from their Clan.)

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It always shows up in my feed, if someone declans, and or removes me, which is rare for that part

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I believe For King and Country is asking about when a player still keeps you as "clan" but removes you from their "inner circle" ie: you don't get a portion of their income from Adventures and such.

I can't say there are plans to add this but it's something we could consider.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if someone removes you from clan, i don't think they can be in your inner , just saying and he did mention that, but what do I know

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

All you have to do is look at the appropriate page to see who has removed you and remove them if you wish. We don't need more useless posts in feeds, even if it's just your private one.