Information on the New Tier of Characters and Character Switching

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Any idea when this is going to be rolled out for LCN, Vikings, and Pirates? It was rolled out for Zombies last week...

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

LCN hopefully today and VC later this week, Pirates next week.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Thanks, mi7ch! I was hoping it would be a little bit sooner, but I can be patient. I'll wait for the announcements here so I'll know when they are live.

mi7ch likes this.
  4. PrimeMoverX

PrimeMoverX New Member

mi7ch, I just want to make sure I'm clear before VC rolls out: Will the refund only be available to players who have purchased the Tier III upgrade already (thus we would expect to get the refund by email or link or something the way we get loyalty bonuses?), or will the refund also be available to players who only own Tier II but now they will be able to buy Tier III for 75 FP less? Thanx!

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If players have already purchased a Tier Three character within the same lineage and gender as their Tier Two character, they'll receive a 75 FP refund automatically.

If players have not yet purchased a Tier Three character but wish to do so (within the same lineage and gender), then the price will be discounted by 75 FP.

PrimeMoverX likes this.
  6. I have a Blessed Thane Viking character I purchased for 100 fps. back in the day. Is that considered phase II? Anyway, when Kano released their seriously flawed "upgraded" characters, the one corresponding to the one I had already purchased DID NOT have the same attributes which was the major determining factor to my not buying one. My character received stamina and gold faster. I purchased that one because that is what I wanted! Still do. The upgraded character that looks like mine does not have those same attributes. Disgusting! (The second determining factor was looks. lol It was the only pretty one imo.) So, do the characters you're about to roll out go back to the original attributes or continue on the direction of your most recent release?

Just curious...probably won't buy one of them anyway. I think it's pretty dishonest for Kano to attach what amounts to skill point allocation to these new characters. But, if that's the only way some people can even come close to winning, I guess it will continue. Especially since they spend MONEY to do it!

7. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

If I have a Tier One character, & want to skip (in the same lineage) the Tier Two character & go straight up to the level Three Tiered Character, will I receive any sort of discount (FP refund)?

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No Chasity, I'm assuming tier 1 as you have bought the 1st character?
    • If so, buy the next 3 (same tier) and it will only cost 200 FP's altogether.. :)

Chasity likes this.
  9. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Thanks Jades!

10. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

still waiting for new characters :D its bn more then 1 year

11. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

what about the different renderings of the old characters at least?