Information on the New Tier of Characters and Character Switching

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 22, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Two weapons and a warrior doesn't make any difference DEMONIK you know that. Unless loadout is chitty, but could buy 8 choice items for the price of upgrade on new character that you choose for cheaper, minus the perks waiting on info.

TabithaMoon likes this.
  2. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I put in a vote for leaving the achievement level as it is. I think that higher players deserve something for endurance at this game. It is fun but we all know that doing your dailies can be a real pain at times and really inconvenient as well. Those that have made it to higher levels deserve something lower levels can't have. Everybody seems to be voting for reducing the qualification level but I am putting in a vote for leaving it as stated. In case you think I qualify I don't as I am not high enough yet but I think higher levels should have some things that you can only have by achieving the higher levels. I am not in favour of everything being available when you are still a 'junior' player. If you have played for a long time and are still low then tough luck, you don't deserve access to the same things as those that grit their teeth and do their dailies whether they want to or not but do want to express dedication to the game. However, as others have stated, I think that 250 is a bit steep unless as Mi7ch says, the 'refund' system makes it pan out more evenly for those who have already spent on the game. Ok, there's my cat amongst the pigeons, what do you make of that? :rolleyes:

TabithaMoon likes this.
  3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I agree with Brosnik, levels to unlock should stay like it is to encourage and motivate people to advance and play the game!

TabithaMoon likes this.
  4. Guardian Angel

Anyway best ideea was to release all tiers of characters at the same time and to unlock them at a certain level maybe lvl 3000, lvl, 5000, lvl 7500 and a verry awesome character unlocked at level 10.000 . The characters should realy give a good advantage and make a diffrence to stimulate people to play the game and advance! But looks like release all tiers at the same time is not possible so that s it ..will need to wait and see what brings to us only the next set available to unlock...

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

no, it doesnt make a huge difference but it would def be nice to see numbers on them that cant be bought normally, at least not for a long time...im sure if the weapons and warrior were 400/400 it would def be a big seller...i wasnt saying thats all im looking forward to but from what ive read in here im extremely curious to see what "mistakes" theyve learned from

Guardian Angel likes this.
  6. Hands

Hands New Member

Level: 3694

damn i got some leveling to do

7. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

So in oitherwords we just screw over the people inbetween level 1000 & level 4000 bcecause the other characters were available to purchase @ lvl1 then level 100 then level 1000 so between levels 1000 & levels 4000 you get nothing in the sense of a reward, I agree with the other people above whom suggest level 2500, I'm not level 2500 yet eiether. My suggestion is go back to the drawing board & stop allienating people in this game, I'd also suggest a further say 2 characters available to purchase, one @lvl 4000 & a further one @say level 7000 this would be in a sense more fair along with rewarding for milestones achieved!

Put it out in the public & let the public decide by majority vote @what level or levels you should get milestone purchasable rewards!

Level 2500 or level 4000

I'd like to make a small wager here Kano will just ignore the public & do their own thing......yet again

Attached Files:

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A couple of changes to the Tier Four character level requirements for LCN and ZS, they should now be 2,500 and 2,250 respectively.

The levels I listed originally (4,000 for LCN and 3,250 for ZS) are for the Tier Five characters. My mistake, and sorry for the mix-up!

WendelinR likes this.
  9. Guardian Angel

Yes but then you should release the characters for all levels at the same time then, even it takes more time to "produce"them (anyway are unlocked only when you arrive at that level), its horrible to wait years for the characters for high levels...and this will stimulate people to advance

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That was originally the plan, but unfortunately that isn't exactly feasible anymore. We know that waiting isn't the greatest, so the time in between this release and the next one will hopefully be significantly shorter than the wait between the Tier Three characters and this release (going on over half a year now).

WendelinR and TabithaMoon like this.
  11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If I understand correctly, if from the same line in the past I purchased the Tier Two and Tier Three, when the switching will be available I will get back 75Fp or that its only available on new purchases? Even if I have bought two different type of Tier Two characters (one from the same lineage), but before the upgrade to Tier Three I had a character from a different lineage?
    And for the Tier Four I will have to pay 175Fp, making me possible to make an upgrade in the end with 100FP if before I got back 75FPs?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You'll get the 75FP/UN back for one purchase of a Tier Three character if it's in the same line as your Tier Two characters for any purchase before and after Character Switching launches. Tier Three characters that don't follow the line of your Tier Two character are not eligible for refunds or discounts (this is true for all future tiers to incentive following an upgrade path).

You can own multiple characters from multiple Tiers at any time and switch between them whenever you want (provided you have the required FP/UN to do so).

I hope that answered your question!

13. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

Strange .... to purchase favor points went back to normal price. I know as of Saturday for the BA, they were still discounted .... Kinda shitty to jack them back up and announce a new character release ......

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I found the employee responsible!

[​IMG]

But for real, which game/network and I'll inquire with the developers. I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. For example, if you haven't purchased any FP in the last 30 days, there will be a discount.

TabithaMoon and Guardian Angel like this.
  15. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

LCN on FaceBroke

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We had no active discounts running on any games or networks over the weekend. As I stated above, if you have not purchased FP/UN in 30 days, there is a discount on your first purchase, at which point said discount is removed. It's possible that this is the explanation here.

17. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

HAHAHA!!! That is awesome!

mi7ch likes this.
  18. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

In my opinion, it's perfect now. The customer service is so good, that's when you know a company is doing great.

mi7ch likes this.
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So tier 5 are already in the mix? yet holding out so can make the most out of it? I'm not trying to be a D@CK but this whole order of buy one upgrade to next, etc. is bunch of crap. I never bought a DEMIGOD for the reason that new characters were suppose to be released soon, (what was that year ago?) now it seems like you want us to buy all of them in the order you prefer to release them.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Another thing, I don't quite understand is that giving a discount for the purchase, which they actually grabbed benefits while others waited for the so called quick release of new characters? If given a definitive timeline, maybe I would had purchased a DEMIGOD, but now it's going to be exact same thing my guess on new character.