[All] inactive accounts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jul 13, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well, I play on Armor and wouldn't like people whipping out credit card for chieftains, and I have more hired than friends. Not even close to filling up my 1k friends.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

on armor/kong it is highly improbable to get 1k real people now days... i wish you luck my friend lol

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

199 REAL PEOPLE in 63 days and only actually know 2 people(1 started same time as me and 1 today), so it's possible.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If someone chooses to play on a non social network which int opinion is not too bright that is their issue

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No how about the players there clan the newbies but I figure this whole idea is so you can have someone to fight since you all jumped on to kong or armor after playing on fb thinking God knows what but ya did not think it thru and now ya got a small player base and ya should have known that was gonna be the deal

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    Old Salt likes this.
  6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the naysayers.....

No one likes working their butt off for years to get somewhere and a new person steps in and is there in one motion.

It detracts far too much for those that have invested time and money.

I happen to play on both servers in a different game mostly but I have played the others as well on the "dead" platform. I have invites waiting every time I stop by and add them all.

All the extra ways folks can level now than when we started is hard enough to swallow. It simply is not fair to those that have invested the time.

Should be a nonissue anyway as Kano has said account sharing/gifting/selling is against TOS. and we wouldn't want them breaking their own TOS now would we? what kind of precedent would that set?

I should also mention that on the game I play most often we have folks that haven't played since ms days coming back. So as stated what happens then?

And what determines inactive? I don't often play my pc and vc so I hit the inactives quite often, but I would be irate if I decided to pop in and it was gone. Be some explaining to do!

So no. as low of a vote as I can give the idea.

Kirsten likes this.