If KANO got rid of all the alternate accounts....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, May 4, 2011.

1. THIS would be the myspace leaderboard...and totality of the game's players.

[​IMG]

2. yep.

shame though cause siamese's Das account is actually more expensive to list lol

3. Should have focused more on her main account then.

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, cats are expensive and as far as I know Birmans are more expensive than Siameses, so the Birman Alt of Siamese being more expensive is right and proper.

5. yes Das the birdman is always suppose to stay more expensive

6. Das liebe Beil

And I'm sure working on it, current bounty: 1.715 trillion for a starter. When Asgard reaches 200 in some days, I'll start building up lower Empire to the calculated figures.

Thrand, we need a picure of a Cat in a Smoking with a Tophat, Cigar and Monocle, sitting on a Money Bag.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

SWEEEEEEET...IM #1 AGAIN! oooops....i mean CONGRATS EDDIE!

8. Das liebe Beil

Yes, Eddie, you're the #1. You always are.

Atheistic, nice cat, another Birman I presume.

9. Lol, something that specific will require some cat to do some modeling but for the mean time we have the hat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. yes its a birdman

yes this is what myspace leaderboard would look like alright

toweleieeee has done it again

11. Bravo Eddie! Sorry Dolly, Eddie just wanted it more.

12. Das liebe Beil

Nice, if you used that as your profile pic, I'd guess that a load of people would be very confused.

And yes, that would be the myspace leaderboard. Thrand is just a bot of Eddie that has reached sentience and tries to stay out of his masters reach.

And yes, the towel has done it again. SPAM TIME! lol

13. Das liebe Beil

Sufficient for now. Now excuse me, I have to work on getting even richer and more expensive.

14. lol much as id like to my current pic is there for a reason

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

And that reason is?

I think I need to grab a new pic...
    Lessee, I've been called AS, PolishPimp, Eddie, and I think Das and siamese...
    Ooh! I used to have a flame-point siamese cat. I need to find his pictures.

16. not my forum pic lol.my myspace one.

well all toweleieeees SATIRE threads go off track anyway so why make this one different for

my myspace armada is called "freedom fighters" my pic is freedom fighters

17. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

Hehe

Skyler,

There is a reason you have been accused of being everyone else...it's because you are everyone else!!! Now quit using your alternates and fess up!! You all have me searching out kitty pictures!! Polish, yours takes the cake!! Giggles!:rolleyes:

18. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

The reason? Isn't it because I'm crazy?

:cool: Well, are they REALLY alts if each of my split personalities has a single account? :D

19. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

Touche

Point taken, IF you have multiple personalities, by all means, you should be allowed to have multiple accounts. I stand corrected. Carry on......:p:p

20. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

LOL Speak for yourself Thrand. I am related to neither, and only have one account. What a concept lol