[KanoPlay] IDEA: BOOST ABILITIES - Unfair advantage FIX!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by GATMAN, Apr 9, 2015.

1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I play mobwars on KanoPlay, which most know. There is two players, that are 2000 levels lower than me, that recently spent thousands of dollars on Godfather weapons. One of them is a restart due to kano restricting his old one, for violations in the TOS. Both of these players can use the 37% boost option to attack me, one of them wins so fights now by doing so. I find that both have an advantage over me in two forms: the amount of money they've spent to create their accounts, and the fact the game allows them to boost their stats by 37% to attack me, but I can not do the same to retaliate. I believe the boost attacks are an unfair advantage when you are not allowed to do the same back to a rival, but that is no fault of the player whom has been able to take advantage of them.

I ask Kano Developers to institute a boosting system for any level to use against lower levels that are in our rivals list. Upper levels should have access to the same game play abilities that the programmers have designed. Instituting a rival boost-able attack system would bring back a fair and equatable balance to all levels.

Thank you for the consideration(s)
    Gatman

Daniel Pejchl likes this.
  2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this is funny. seems that this is within the rules, isn't it? kind of like playing with a touchscreen? or with 2 tabs open, one for healing and one for picking up hits? get over it, man.

3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yeah, it must really stink if someone can only beat up on you with a max boost, ho hum.

4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Im glad its easy to strike a nerve in here. Seams like a majority of the forums is filled with reply's that generally contain negative overtones. The post is a request for additional feature(s) in the game to level out the currant battle structure. I, for one, enjoy seeing people spend their money no matter what level they start to do so at. This funds Kano existence, and Kano games entertains me so I love to see that money being spent.

My Request: I ask Kano Developers to institute a boosting system for any level to use against lower levels that are in our rivals list. Upper levels should have access to the same game play abilities that the programmers have designed. Instituting a rival boost-able attack system would bring back a fair and equatable balance to all levels.

Pretty fair request. IF you don't like my touchscreen or multiple tab/window usage that's fine, those options are available to anyone that has a modern pc now days...perhaps you've not upgraded your equipment in a few years and feel like nobody else should have been able to do so either.

MobMan likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Counter them LOL 2 stam versus 10 is a huge deterrent. Or simply wait out the 5% boost available to them (believe it's 4 per day) then only able to hit you with 32% boost.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Thanks for a positive reply: I do the ambushes from time to time, its super entertaining to see them bite an ambush and lose their attacking essentially wasting 10 stam on their end. It would be much more fun for my fighting game style though if i could use the same boost amounts against those that make it to my rivals list.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I still have no clue why anyone would use 10 stam to win, it's not cost effective.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Becuase money spent in the game on weapons and stam refill's is not an issue for a few players. They are willing to spend on those stam refill's. Ive watched one player full boost attack me 50 times, or more, all in a row. love the ambush feature :)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Your not able to beat someone 2k less than your level? Then I can see a serious problem with your build, even if they bought items or not.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Vic

Vic Active Member

sounds like another loophole has been found, and you're telling me that no one else is using this to their advantage? i say no to this. there is already a solution, counters, so you don't need anything else, do you?

11. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I agree, that the ability to use boost on rivals would be great.

MobMan likes this.