I thought this game was called "Zombie slayer"

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eraser, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

was thriller really zombies tho? The didnt eat anyone. and MJ was definatley more like a warewolf... I think im going to review that video now :)

2. Klaus Oft

Klaus Oft New Member

In the movie he and his girl watched he was a werewolf, but outside he turned more in a kind of Zombie. It could be vamplires because they came out of graves, but than slow moving vamps, without teeth, in old cloth ... I think they were zombies;).

And it was a video for MTV. And MTV does not allow man eating things in their show :p.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  3. I guess it is only easy to buy a gun in Merica. The country of one billion people.. LOL

4. Heathers

Heathers New Member

When "they' take a census, they count everyone in a household. I believe that the only ones that they don't count are the the 'unborn' (ie: a woman that's in her second trimester).

5. Well, all the census is ruled by the science of statistics, even in the third world or extreme poverty zones or far far away sites. All countries have organized agencies that follow international rules, even those not affiliated or recognized in the UN. Of course, this census are unreliables in 100%, but the margin of error is minimal and tolerable. In march 2012, UN estimates that the world population exceeded 7 billion and the estimate of the total number of humans who have ever lived is 106 billions (yes, wikipedia world population!), then Eraser, dont worry, you need to kill a 105 billion zombies more!