How many clicks per second can you do?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

This is legitimate research for BA. http://www.kongregate.com/games/Wolfups/how-fast-can-you-click
    It tests you in the span of 10 seconds then multiplies by 6 to give your clicks per minute ratio. Do this.
    Click like hell
    Screenshot result.
    Divide by 60 and post your clicks per second.
    Just a little proof to Kano that I can in fact do 8 clicks per second and don't cheat in BA... clicks.jpg

2. Adam Rutledge

Adam Rutledge New Member

Click Speed.JPG

Obligatory typing to fill character count requirement.

3. Well I did not get any warning/timeout in the last BA,, but just made the test on kongregate. And with my trackpad I made 660 times per minute. if Im lazy I make around the 500 as Bacon.
    I really dont know who tested the click ratio for kano, but most have been on BEER FRIDAY. limit should be out of human possibility and not an average clicker.
    ps: someone tested them self and a bot.... He got 512 the bot 3740 so guess you can raise the limit for humans a bit (15 per/sec), but not take the limit away.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

This kinda thing was posted on the Forum before when people started complaining about bots on the hitlist.

Also i don't think is a question of how fast someone can click as much as it is for how long someone can click.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  5. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

ScreenHunter_09 Nov. 17 02.06.jpg
    Not cheating.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Hate to be the one to say it but someone here should of already done said it.

That doesn't prove a thing.

I don't doubt that it's possible.

But it still doesn't prove a thing as no one knows for sure HOW those results were achieved.

I got no doubt that it's legit,but Kano has no way of knowing that.

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

And not many times you will see me agree with protector. But i am going to give you a couple replies as a player.

1. In battle arena even before running out of steam feature was put into effect arena was never really that fast for so many so it's still a possibility of maybe some can some can't. I will give you that one.

2. But here is my biggest reason yet how many individuals are going to sit there if there online and let you hit them that many times without putting themselves into a defensive mode and you taking some losses no matter how big you are of a player you do lose some. Not to mention someone coming up and attacking you also.

So if you do really believe this small little app proves how much you can click by all means keep doing what your doing and if you are one of the ones the running out of steam features is actually looking for you will be caught.

Guess the movie. Slighty altered of course for the sheer fun of it.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for auto click, I can tell you I do have auto click. But what I don't have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have not acquired over a very short auto click career. Auto click that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Auto click go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

8. slave

slave Member

jon again proving you dont really play arena with your statements....

1500 people enter arena
    maybe 100 play

the other 1400 are either people joining for xp, alt accounts, or dummy accounts kano seeds into the arena to make it look like people are joining

either way, the majority of people i go after, sit there and take my 2000 attacks till they are dead

the only time it doesnt happen like that is final 30 players and then when ive forced them into defensive, waited them out
    then again im attacking them 2000 times until they are dead and theres nothing the can do about it.

but again you would know this if you actually played arena.....

just thought id help you out a bit

i have played arena......

9. Jon Ward

Maybe in your game Slave. But in pirate clan totally different. And yeah we do have some that try to ride the wave to the end but if they get found they do go into defensive or try to hit back. But again i guess you would know this also if you played in different arenas sorry but i only play the one that matters to me.

10. im the beast

im the beast Member

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Taken :):):):)

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Why would anyone assume someone does not play an arena, there are other Kano games, 4 as a matter of fact. For me I dabble in all 4 but PC is my main Game. There is a PC arena in a few hours, actually :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
  13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Yes I'm sure that PC(a game with completely different game mechanics, rules, features, ect.)is exactly like the ZS arena. You know, just because the game is completely different doesn't mean people go in there with a different mindset or strategy.... This is on the ZS board. It is completely different from the other games. Being that the game mechanics are different, people will tend to play a bit differently. So will all due respect please stop acting like you know arena until you've had experience with the ZS arena.(This isn't just aimed at you linda. It's aimed at every single person who wants to act like the know a game/feature that they don't understand.)

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its hadly legit to say I can click this many times in one minute. because its only 10 seconds... The most clicks ive scored in 1 full minute is 600, and it took me a BUTTLOAD of tries.

Still, here is my 10 second score.

Fast clicking.jpg

15. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

The point was to test clicks per second. Someone said it was bullshit that I could get 8 per second, and you managed to get 11 per second. The whole point was to prove to kano that fast clicking doesn't make someone a cheated and they need to take out the speed hindrance.

16. alka

alka Banned

First off those mouse games respond within 2ms, Kano apps don't.
    Anyone clicking above 420 is cheating.If your not then contact the Guinness Book of Records because you can out click most humans. Any mug can hold the mouse in one hand and click with the finger on the other hand, but I find it hard to see how you can click 500 yet alone 600+, and I'm using an i7 3.40 GHz with 16GB Ram with a 50mb connection, so I'm afraid GOB, your proof is worthless.
    It's my opinion that Beast is using an auto clicker in his video..Doh!!
    The bloody mouse pointer didn't even move through all those clicks.
    Do another video showing you and the screen, actually clicking the mouse at that rate as your video does not prove you are doing the clicking.
    You guys seem a little too desperate to get this Cap removed to be playing a fair game.
    Welcome to our world... :)

17. Eraser

Eraser Member

Well you hit the nail on the head with the pick up the mouse thing.

Sorry that you dont believe that somone could possibly click faster than you, but I can. I have bad nerves, just one of those folks that "cant sit still". and Ive practice at this speed clicking... Idk 12 hours at a time playing a handful of arenas before this exploit ever surfaced, and more still when I was working with wonderbread, trying to help him understand just how fast human clicking can be, and how I do it.

18. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

So my proof is worthless because you are a slow clicker with a good computer/connection? [video=youtube;X7KRKjNJh2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7KRKjNJh2E&feature=plcp[/video]

19. Jon Ward

You know some people might not like alka but he is okay in my book. Because he always tells the way it is even if he does offend someone but he has to remember not to break the tou's when he is telling it the way it is.

Last but not least i am no where near the level in slayer yet to particpate in the arena since i only play it occasionaly since its not my main game. But can someone go into battle arena page and copy down the information on perks by clicking on your name and then click more info on perks.

The Battle Arena is a free for all mode where players over level 750 can fight until the last man standing. All players must join the arena before it starts. The arena goes until there is 1 player left or time runs out, if time runs out health remaining is used as the tiebreaker. You must join the arena before it starts and once the arena begins your armed and item strength values are locked in.
    Fight List:
    The Fight List is where you will see available opponents to attack. You will have the opportunity to refresh the list as well as search for opponents.
    Perks:
    There are 3 perks available which will give you health, attack and defensive advantages. When referring to % of total skills, energy is excluded.
    Health Perk:
    This perk will modify how much health you re-generate when you kill an opponent. The greater % of your skill points you have put into health the more health you will receieve when you get a kill. You currently have 17.5 - 20% of your skill points allocated to Health. This gives you a modifier of 18000. The amount of health received from a target kill is a calculation of 18000 multiplied by a modified weighting of the total skill points your opponent has acquired. The greater their skill count the higher health kill reward.
    Min Value: 14500 - Max Value: 24500
    Attack Perk:
    This perk will apply a minimum amount of damage to your opponent. The greater your attack strength of your armed items along with a higher % of your skill points allocated to attack the greater your minimum damage will be. You currently have 30 - 32.5% of your skill points allocated to Attack. This gives you a modifier of 270. The minimum damage inflicted on an opponent is a calculation of 270 and the attacking strength of your armed items.
    Min Value: 150 - Max Value: 350
    Defense Perk:
    This perk modifies how much damage you receive when in defensive stance, as well as the wait time to re-enable defensive stance after it times out. The greater % of your skill points allocated in defense will decrease the amount of damage you take when in defensive stance. You currently have 30 - 32.5% of your skill points allocated to Defense. This gives you a modifier of 7. When enabled you will receive 7% of the total damage from attacks. Your duration of the defense stance when enabled is a calculation of 7 and the defensive strength of your armed items. When defense mode has been disabled or ended the wait time to re-enable it is 46 minutes.
    Min Value: 3 - Max Value: 40 (lower is better)
    Defensive Stance:
    You can enable defensive stance by clicking the on button in the "Your Details" section during a battle. This puts you in a mode where you cannot attack but when an opponent attacks you the damage received is reduced. How much the damage is reduced by is determined by your defense perk modifier. If you attempt to attack someone while in defensive stance you will be prompted to disable defensive stance to continue the attack. You are able to disable and re-enable defensive stance. Eg. You enable defense stance and you have 10 minutes. If you disable at the 9 minute remaining mark, you will lose 5 minutes. If you choose to enable, it will show 4 minutes of defensive stance remaining, Once defensive stance times out you must wait a set amount of time before re-enabling it. This set amount of time is determined by your allocation of defense skill points, the greater % of your skill points in defense and the greater the defense rating of your currently armed items the less wait time.
    Health:
    Health is the one attribute that keeps you active in the battle arena, this health attribute is separate from the one used in regular gameplay. The more skill points you put into health the greater your starting health in the battle arena. If your health drops to 0 you are out of the arena. One way to regenerate health is to kill another opponent. The regen amount is determined by your health perk modifier multiplied by a modified weighting of the total skill points your opponent has acquired, making higher level opponents more rewarding in a kill. It is possible to go above the max health you started with if you get enough health from kills. The other way to get health is from attack health bonuses. These health bonuses degrade as the arena progresses to the reward rounds, health obtained from attacking cannot push you over your original max health.
    XP:
    XP is rewarded after every battle you initiate win or lose. The greater the damage spread against your opponent the more xp you'll receive. XP reward for fights is based on the lower of the two levels. At the end of the arena, if you placed high enough, you'll also receive a xp reward.
    Rewards:
    There are reward brackets which have a set reward which will be applied to your player depending on your rank. These rewards vary between gold, xp and Favor Points.
    Attacks:
    Each attack action will use 1 Stamina. Whatever stamina you have available can be used in the arena even if it is refilled/boosted outside of the arena. Your attack strength is determined by your personal attack skills, personal armed items, and clan size which will enable you with more item strength. Your defense strength is the same, instead just taking the defense value of the previously mentioned. When calculating a winner and the damage dealt during an attack, the attack value of the attacker is compared to the defense value of the defender along with some randomness. If you have a much higher attack value the probability that you will deal more damage is greater. For damage received, the defenders attack value is compared against your defense value in the same manner.
    Stats:
    Battle Arena does not affect any of your regular gameplay stats (survival streak, wins/losses etc.). Think of it as a separate gameplay mode where other features like counter attacks, rival lists and other regular gameplay features are not affected or used.
    Nicknames:
    Upon joining an arena you're asked to submit a nickname, this should be a different name from your regular player name. The arena is constructed to promote attacking and free for all fighting, pre-planned attacks and rivaliries from regular gameplay should be minimized by the use of nicknames. You are allowed to reveal your real game name and link if you choose in your profile view.
    Strategy Tips:
    Attacks
    -Attack your target once to get some insight into their health and profile stats. Depending on their health and how much stamina you have available decide if they are able to be killed or try saving them to your target list for later.
    -Remember any attack on a target will land you in their attack feed for retaliation.
    -The better your attack perk, the more guaranteed minimum damage you'll do to that target.
    -Fight List can be refreshed every 30 seconds to get a new set of targets.
    -Help from a friend is also another good way to counter attack during times of heavy attacks from one attacker.

Stats
    -Before the arena starts make sure your skills are allocated and armed/item strengths are the best they can be, this info is shown in your arena profile.

Kills
    -You need kills if you want to last and rank higher in the arena, leaving things to chance and hiding out will not guarantee you a good rank.
    - Look for players who give out a lot of health when defeated (health reward shows below health bar)

Friends
    -Contact friends and coordinate attacks, share target names and find them using the find interface located at the top of the fight list.
    -Don't waste alot of stamina on multi-attacking one healthy target only to get the kill stolen, a flurry of attacks timed right can result in better kill opportunities.

Defensive Stance
    -Use the defensive stance to reduce damage received in times of heavy attacks.

Levelling
    -While gaining xp in the arena, complete other features in game to maximize your level ups and stamina refills.

Thats what it says in pirate clan now if i remember correctly it should say the same thing in all the games if not then they have changed it since the beginning of the first couple arena's. Because at one time they all had the same concept.

20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

One more thing. If people could stop with this whole "you must be cheating because you're better than me" bit, that would just just dandy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.