How can this be right, this ambush price ???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 100 PROCENT BANDIT, Nov 14, 2011.

1. 100 PROCENT BANDIT

100 PROCENT BANDIT New Member

With ZERO attacks on him and his 184 on me, i still have to pay this amount, how can that be KANO ???

Catch WAITANDSEEBIGBIYATCH off-guard between multiple attacks with a surprise ambush. Setup one or more surprise attacks to foil WAITANDSEEBIGBIYATCH's weak attack strategies.It will cost you 667,661,007 dollars and 2 stamina to prepare this next ambush.

Confirm Cost: $667,661,007

WAITANDSEEBIGBIYATCH has 184 attack(s) against you in 6 days.

2. yeah... that has to be a bug...

3. Ambushes

Ambushes can be set on other clans. If an ambush has been set on a clan, the next time they attack, they will be caught off guard and destroyed in battle.

You cannot set an ambush on someone who hasn't previously attacked you within the last 24 hours. Attacks are fights only, punches hitlists are not counted.
    Ambush pricing is now based off of cashflow (income-upkeep) and strength between two players.If the player placing the ambush is a greater level, the cost is based more on the greater of the two cashflows ( between the 2 players )
    Discounts are given if your opponent has attacked more and price is increased if you have attacked more. Attacks are fights only, punches and hitlists are not counted. Attack counts between players are reset if there is 24 hours of inactivity (no attacks). Note that the already set ambush themselves are never reset or removed. Price is also increased if multiple ambushes are set on the same person.
    Ambush allocations start at 100, every 15 levels you advance that allocation drops by 1 to a minimum of 10.
    Base ambush costs are capped at your opponent's bounty price (before discounts/increases).
    Successful ambushes count as an attack against your opponent.

the one i bolded is probably the reason here

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

that bold part is not true bc there is no cap on ambush costs...

more than likely u already have ambushes set that have not been triggered yet, also if u attacked them 25-48 hours b4 u tried to ambush again it is possible that ambush price was already up there so it would not just drastically drop due to u fallin off their rival list

5. why didnt i think of that

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u were concentrating more on the other posts maybe? haha

7. probably.....lol

one of those days

your explanation of untriggered ambushes is most likely the case

8. Ace

Ace Member

Ambush pricing is now based off of cashflow (income-upkeep) and strength between two players.If the player placing the ambush is a greater level, the cost is based more on the greater of the two cashflows ( between the 2 players )

^ There's the reason I believe.

600 millions for an ambush is quite cheap at your level I think.

9. 100 PROCENT BANDIT

100 PROCENT BANDIT New Member

Fact:

I have ZERO attacks on him.

He has, was it 184.

So please tell me, why do i have to have him attacking like this and cant stop him, was that not the idea of the ambush.

But who cares, fraudist is this projects highest income.

10. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

well if u attacked him well before the ambushes, then chances are u attacked him more than he attacked u and so just bc u decided to take 24 hours off that didnt all of a sudden drop his ambush price down from u fallin off his rival list

11. sparkyvee

sparkyvee New Member

Um....

677 million and you are complaining??
    I am Level 1100ish - a LOT lower than you!!
    The ambush costs for me range from 6-20 BILLION on my rivals list (all about my level)

I am sure you can afford it 100PB...

12. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

100 of those attacks are prolly ambushes anyway...lol

13. AssassinoAnonimo

AssassinoAnonimo New Member

Stop whining , you're level 4k+ and whine about a 667mil ambush? You bully everyone all the time, deal with it