[FB] How can I get the full version on Ipad 3 not the useless mobile version?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Órla Ní Ailín, May 13, 2012.

1. Órla Ní Ailín

Órla Ní Ailín New Member

Hi

I mean no disrespect but I tried everything I could think of last night to get the full web page version of LCN on the iPad 3. No matter what I tried all I could get was the mobile version. Which by the way is useless. I appreciate what you are trying to do with it and that you are really busy with some many things to implement at anyone time, but why are we being forced to use the mobile version?

I could not do the following which were the only things I wanted to use it for and it left me quite angry:
    -hunt
    -world Boss
    -Challenges
    -mothers day challenge

So your forcing us to go in to the mothers day challenges every half an hour to get the rewards, (I don't normally mind at all. I spend a lot of time on the PC and I love the rewards, so normally it suits me). But I was using the iPad most of last night and missed out because of the mobile version. I would not have cared if it was a slow opening web version of the page if I could have accessed all the features I wanted.

Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks
    Orla

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

H Orla
    the ipad and iphone play the lcn mobile version
    when you go to the home screen you can click on the link to play the game as normal
    please go to the home screen then scroll down and click the link that says
    "missing some features? try the web version etc
    click this to play as normal ok

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

4. Deltan

Deltan Member

^^^^^^^^ What Jon said! Thanks Jon :)

5. Órla Ní Ailín

Órla Ní Ailín New Member

Fantastic thank you :)

Fantastic thank you :)