Home Page Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

The Lottery reminder, that used to come up on left-hand side is what I miss most. I agree with you that it was very convenient, since it disappeared "until the next time that it needed to be checked." :)

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  2. jocularatrix

jocularatrix New Member

Where are the 5/day Berserker boosts I count on to run through my VC bosses? I went to BOOSTS and can see those for stamina and energy only. I've skimmed the other pages and either am looking right over them or they have vanished. Prefer new realms to tinkering with what er already have that was just fine.

3. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Go to your home page and you should see these tabs
    Customize this page
    Show Offers Show Activities
    click show activities your daily reward boost should be there

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

CaptureA.PNG

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Hey smack, a member in my guild and i have had minor issues with the event drop down on the homepage not working, the one where you switch between challenge help, bosses etc... Works after i refresh but there's a glitch in the matrix somewhere

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think we are in the Matrix :eek:

Demonik1 likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've heard that report from a couple other people and we're looking into it. :)

George Burd likes this.
  8. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Didn't read the whole 10 pages, tbh I just click hide on the new changes.
    Can we have the lottery tab back on the left hand side of the page please?

Chasity likes this.
  9. Demonik1

Sometimes your responses make my left nipple erect, not the right, that one's for my wife ;p

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Thanks, not a huge problem but worth looking into after a huge cup of coffee ☕

mi7ch likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sometimes I am skeeered of you :eek:

Chasity and mi7ch like this.
  12. Xtina

Xtina Member

This was kind of glitchy when it first came out but now it's working great and has been extremely helpful. A very BIG thank you, Kano!!!

mi7ch likes this.
  13. Demonik1

You should be.......VERY afraid

Kirsten likes this.
  14. jocularatrix

jocularatrix New Member

Thanks--I think what threw me was this notice below the "button" for sharing Berserker Boosts on the page where energy/stamina boosts list each donor: "No Active Berserker Boosts." What!?!

15. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

for god sake do i have to hide thes fucking and sorry for f word page every single day? i do hide it at least 3 times a day................. I do not want this new home page in now way for it just sucks..... PLZ do i have stop play? i hate it and dont want hi.... Hide 1-2 times oki but 2-3 times a day?

Darth Vader likes this.
  16. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

sooooooooo so so close to i stop you do all for us to stop so keep it going

17. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

terribly annoying and I agree in 101% this is unnecessary REMOVE IT or once when we close these bulls...s dont open automatic anymore !!!

18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I think everyone should just keep it closed and go through the other actions in the game to get to everything you need access to.

19. Demonik1

tell em to look harder cause i cant change anything now

20. Vic

Vic Active Member

i'm doing what jon suggested. when the battle arena was going on last night, the toggle wasn't working and it was static on the arena in progress. i've already missed out on lotteries because the first reminder that shows up for me is either keys or adrenaline boosts, but i only win them once a week for a bit of cash anyway, so i guess i won't miss them.

Jon Ward likes this.