[PC] Holiday Raid Boss Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 6, 2017.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

short and sweet generally leads to people asking more questions then necessary rather then explaining things properly. I clearly explained in the first part what they have stated, what i think they are doing, then my views on the situation. Didnt feel the need to split the 3 sections into different posts as they all directly related to eachother.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL this had nothing to do with the killing blow, nothing at all, nothing to do with , who does the killing blow, the kills , are a total of the raids someone is in that got killed, the issue is if a player takes a spot, does not do the min as they just want to take advantage of the kill leaderboard reward, with no intention of doing min, on any of the raids they join,

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

*sigh* i see you obviously didnt comprehend my post then.

Let me clarify a bit, i am talking about the problem that people join and take a spot.

I listed an example that sometimes a person cant get full points and should be a way for them to be rewarded and that way would be getting the killing blow.

So there would be 2 different ways to get the killing point, 1: be the person to get the killing blow, 2: Get min on the raid.

This means that people who do not do either of those will not be rewarded any points, which is the problem of people sitting on a raid solved.

BUT with that solution there is still a problem in that there is the possibility of people that sit on raids then can wait for it to be a couple hits and swoop on the killing blow to get the point... hense why i stated

"Due to this being easily exploitable cant see it being implemented but would be nice to have given i find myself in this situation once or twice every few months lol."

showing that this is an easily exploitable solution and it only happens on a rare occasion so cant see this being the best solution but wouldn't mind it being implemented as it would help those that have a similar situation every once in a while.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya still not getting it, but I REFUSE to explain it to you, just to say it had to do with this last holiday raid, and under no circumstance should anyone get anything but levels if they don't do the min........

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Stupid question - bear with me - we didnt get loot cases afer last raid ? I sorry for not keeping up

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, the March Raid would have had Loot Cases available to collect at the end.

7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Thanks Mitch I cant recall collecting them

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Send a ticket into support so they can give you whatever rewards you were supposed to get, I'm sure they'll help you out and they can check to see whether or not you already collected them.

Sandy Barrows likes this.