[LCN] Hitlist Grace Period: Wednesday, August 16th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

I am not trying to start crap with anyone I just can understand why Kano is making this change to the game If players want to continue having a game and they want fixes and new features added to the game they need to let Kano make changes they see to benefit the revenue of the game. there has been 1000's of players quit and will see more players quitting if something isn't done to prevent more players from quitting one of the main reasons players stop playing is because of being chain listed for no reason other than the player can and there is nothing they can do about it this change may also bring back some of the players that have quit. I do think that with this change the rig should also be delayed 60 seconds. this is only fair and it would keep the counter achievement a challenge. Less Revenue for Kano means less fixes and features we will see implemented because there will not be enough funding to fix and add new features>

2. Randy Jenkins

I meant each day no matter if you have been listed in that period. there is a reason to purchase properties the way it is why use cash on properties when all you have to do is get listed before the timer resets

3. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

omg, all you had to do was set a damned limit on how many times a player could be listed by an opposing player. is that rocket science ?????? no one asked you to 'delay' the lists.... from what i understand, all that was needed was a chain listing LIMIT. again.... i see this over & over.... players asking for something, and YOU guys attempting to make things 'better' by making things worse.

4. Billy Franklin

Billy Franklin New Member

By protecting the games crybabies,you are taking the fun out of the game.If people were to act a little more respectable and a little less like spoiled children they might not be chain listed. I for one don't like this and as a 3 year player am considering finding something else to do with my time and money. Spend your time updating outdated drops and crafting items that are useless by the time you can craft them. Don't forget that THIS IS A FIGHTING GAME! Let us fight. There are other games for those who don't want to be attacked! AGGREVATED ASSAULT

5. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

I personally liked being chain listed, and if i didn't i would either stay dead or rig.....I can understand making it fairer for lower levels that can't afford rigging..maybe you could tinker with that...really is hard for a player that's say level 1k to deal with a level 5k 10k ......but the game of the game is mob "wars" not pamper the kitty ......fix what needs to be fixed...add things to keep us interested not drive players away....you made raids that people level faster BUT for what there is NOTHING after level 12k.....fix it!! Listen to what players want...and why not make it that non mob can message like mob and get rid of them pre-made replys.....if i don't like someones message..i can block them...or at least give a choice on what kind message you would like (pre-made or not)

darlene gradwell likes this.
  6. darlene gradwell

darlene gradwell New Member

OMG Kano what are you doing? You're ruining the HL now. We will have no way to buy props if we can't get kills on the HL. So no way to raise our bounties by buying properties to deter someone from listing you. What is the point in even having the HL now???? Mite as well just drop it as their is no point having it now. The game is already setup to help anyone from being listed in a few different ways and now you give a grace period for it to be done. This is a terrible move on you're part and i hope you will reconsider this change to the game. I will be hard pressed to spend my hard earned $$ on this game with such a change in a major part of the game.

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
  7. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

lol, now more people list u at same time and then less chances to put three day protection ON.... !1DUMB DUMB think little ahead!!!!

8. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

then more whining!!!! :D

9. Danieli aka Barmah

Danieli aka Barmah New Member

Nice, this can help all of your cash cows who buy a lot of stuff from you to be strong so they can random chain, pk all cheap poor players without any risk to being listed for it. Just prevent the game from all who tries to take revenge on them :p
    OOops i was confused here.... I thought chaining means serial attacks but now i Think i get it. Chaining means "serial hitlistins" here. I did not realize what hitlist restictions had with chaining to do.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  10. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Now haven't you all ever heard the saying "there is no such thing as a bad idea"? Now that I think about isn't "the customer is always right" an old saying as well?

11. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

1) If you are out of range & refuse to open then a beatdown is not an option, & 2) Some situations just call for the strongest response just to get the target's attention.

12. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

How long have you been in this game & do you actually fight? Or do you just do jobs, bosses, raids, & helps? This game is first and foremost about FIGHTING! When you fight there is a winner & a loser...sometimes the loser wants payback. Other times what you do or what you post in Lounge or World chat annoys someone & they want you to know just exactly how much you annoyed them or just how stupid what you did actually was. Hell, maybe someone just ran out of Preparation H and want to make someone else feel their pain. *********SPECIAL REPORT*************** This regularly scheduled rant to bring you this breaking news: LIFE IS NOT FAIR & YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT FACT! ********SPECIAL REPORT ENDS************ We now return you to the rant in progress. The game provides you with the tools to protect yourself if you just learn how to use them properly. Quit whining, learn from your mistakes, & get on with the business of playing the game. Every player in the game started at the same place...Level 1. None of us got to where we are today by whining & crying about getting our butts kicked.

13. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

WELL SAID...BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  14. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

The LCN is not the game for you!

15. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Do you even have a clue about how LCN is actually played?

16. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Why fix something that is not broken? And why should the whole game have to change just because YOU think something about it is wrong? LCN has worked just fine for over 7 years without your suggestions...especially since you don't even know how to use all of the features of the game.

17. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

The bottom line is simple...Kano's ball, Kano's bat...Kano's rules. Like everyone else in the game, we will have to learn to adapt to the ever changing rules, but I damn sure don't have to like it !

18. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I can let you have mine, I don't need them anymore ;)

19. kessie570

kessie570 New Member

Ever stopped to wonder why people get chain listed in the first place? Maybe you should pay more attention to stuff going on around Facebook and LCN groups .. There's one guy going around who seems to have a problem with females being officers, spouts awful bile, sends hateful and threatening messages and is downright crude. We don't come crying to Kano, we just list him so hard until he quits the game or changes his attitude. He's not the only example - so next time someone comes crying to you maybe you should be looking at them, not the rest of us

20. Randy Jenkins

it appears you do not believe in change you like the same boring repetitive features in this game. you have been in this game for a long time! big Deal!Some players want change fighting the same players over and over what fun is that you already know who you can beat and who you need to get stronger to beat as for the Features of the game there is not many features so I a sure I know how to use the features

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.