[LCN] Hitlist Grace Period: Wednesday, August 16th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

It does reset when you have gone 24 hours without being listed. (A perfect example of someone who has no understanding of the rules that govern the game). As for syndicate members attacking each other - that is a matter for the syndicate admins. Obviously this player has never been in war mode!

2. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Call the waaambulance for this whiner!

3. Dennis Foster

Dennis Foster New Member

Played the game for 2803 days, 11 hours ago, now chain listing has been removed. Do you think chain listing is a form of bullying? Remember this is a war game, in real life war there is not a "timeout". I've chain listed and have been chain listed, it has always been part of the game, just another fix for a few/new while the many get the SOS. Not a good decision, I believe kano should have put this mistake/change up for a vote.

4. Bogbrush007

Bogbrush007 Member

What a joke! why have the rig button even a tortoise could rig in 60 seconds, will either turn the game into being a pack of people listing just one player or it will kill the HL. If it's the latter then what's the point of the game, you'll probably bring in a delay on attacks next. You are managing to slowly kill your own game that was good fun. Bad enough you brought in 60 day protection and now this. Those being chain listed can take protection after 10 listings so is that now going to be removed ? or maybe up the number of people that the player can take protection on to maybe up to 5 instead of just one. Oh and whilst you are at it how about making it that if a player has taken protection it also stops them from hunting you on the HL, if you can't attack them they shouldn't be able to go for your bounty !

5. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

Is there actually a reason to chain list any player when there is almost 10k players in the game

6. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Wow this is the best move in the game yet.....NOT!!!!
    You gave us Bounty Blitz which I love to participate in but hey, I can't list the same mobsters for another 60 seconds? So much for bounty blitzing and what about the families that play in war mode?

How many mobsters have complained about being chain listed that you guys would spend time and money to put this in the game. Never mind me listing all the things that are wrong in the game that need to be fixed and lets not get started on what needs to be done to the mobile app....smh

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Miss Kitty Snaps

oh my word....yes!!!! If someone has to explain this to you, you haven't been playing for very long and need to learn the game

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
  8. Randy Jenkins

This is a fighting game not a listing game and some don't have a reason for chain listing like you say you were listed because you was being a nitwit. Is healing being a nitwit because that is all some players have to do to be chain listed

9. Randy Jenkins

give me the reasons for chain listing this is a fighting game shouldn't they work more on fighting instead of seeing how many times they can list a player

10. Randy Jenkins

it looks to me like the only ones whining about this change are higher level players that don't have to worry about cash or being listed to the point their is no reason to heal

11. Miss Kitty Snaps

This is a game of mobsters so think about being a mobster in real life, when you beat the crap out of someone for doing something they shouldn't do and they don't get the hint after several beatings, they get whacked right? Well here it's virtual so you can just keep killing as many times as you want to get your point across

12. DYSFUNCTIONAL

DYSFUNCTIONAL New Member

Stupid change.! ...Every change Kano now makes to the game is aimed at making income for them.. No changes that have been asked for to actually make the game better for long suffering older players get made. Kano have lost the plot!

13. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Here is just one: The player in question threatened to drive from his home in south central Canada to my home in Texas, knock on my door, drag me out & whip my ass. My answer is chainlist him every time I catch him online healing.

JADES and Miss Kitty Snaps like this.
  14. Miss Kitty Snaps

All high level players have had to get where they are in the game by playing the game with big girl panties on and dealing with getting chain listed one time or another. If newer players can't find their big girl panties in their drawer then perhaps they are planted in a garden in FarmVille

15. Randy Jenkins

instead of making the 60 second change make ea
    I would agree if a player doesn't get the hint after several beatings they get what they get but to just list a player out of the blue 15-20 times what happened to the beat down to get the hint

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This has always been a good point, but KANO fails to see it that way.... Why????? I have no clue.

17. Randy Jenkins

I would agree with you on that Marshal for that reason the player deserves what they get but what if a person has done nothing and out of the blue there listed 15-20 times no justification for those lists and then the next day comes back and lists another 15-20 times would be more if the player kept healing what do you think would happen if this continued for several month I can tell you the same thing that has been happening Kano loses another player and the money kano could have made off that player money that could have been used to help fix and add new features to the game. This change is trying to prevent more players from leaving. So I think what Kano is trying to do is a really good idea.

18. Randy Jenkins

I think it is only fair if a player puts protection on they shouldn't be able to attack the player there has to be a way to retaliate and the protection should have to work both ways. Protection shouldn't be used as a shield for one and not the other.

JADES likes this.
  19. Randy Jenkins

what if I don't own any big girl panties

20. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

ATTENTION KANO: AS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE, THIS IS NOT AN IDEA THAT NEARLY EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE PUT INTO PLAY.

EFFECTIVELY, ANYONE THAT RIG'S A HIT WILL BE ABLE TO RIG EVERY SINGLE HIT COMING THEIR WAR FROM A PLAYER THAT HAS TO WAIT 60 SECONDS BETWEEN HITLISTING THEIR TARGET. YOU ARE CREATING A DISTINCT UNFAIR ADVANTAGE BASED ON A FEW CRY BABY'S THAT PROBABLY DONT PLAY MUCH ANYWAYS.

THATS NOT ACCEPTABLE !!!! WHERE IS THE FORUM POST WITH PEOPLE REQUESTING SUCH CHANGES IN A NUMBER THAT MAKES IT WANTED BY A MAJORITY. ANYONE CAN SEEK PROTECTING AFTER THE 10TH NON-RETALIATED HIT THERE BY MAKING YOUR CHANGE COMPLETELY UNNEEDED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.