hitlist cheaters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icedfate, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

Yeah, not a perfect test, but overall a good way to check reaction speed. My average's now around 240, though I managed to get it to .204 on my best average, and .196 as my best single one.

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I averaged under .300 on my work computer.....and this computer SUCKS compared to my home computer :)

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Das liebe Beil

I like that speed check. I'm not even a bounty hunter on ZS, I see no need for it and I'm way to lazy to camp the list. I could be doing outbreaks during that time.

4. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

:) my fastest earlier was just under .2 lol....

i tend to not camp the list, i just talk to people and i watch the feed for people being booby trapped sometimes lol...i was never really a hitlist hunter, i just went for fight wins...but now with no fight list that doesn't really work out so well.

5. malific

malific Member

Craig´s test is quite fun. I get from 0.25-0.28 on average.

6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Thanks.

Avg Time:
    AlterEgoT

0.295 and that was with one time looking at my past scores instead of watching what I am doing. 0.237, .0244, 0.249 were the times I saw......

Can't wait to try it when I'm actually playing and in the groove so to speak :D

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  7. 0.294 reaction time

one of em though i somehow got .063

must of timed it just right lol

8. Ace

Ace Member

Browser helps on this, Chrome works for me faster than FF.

9. im the beast

im the beast Member

my best avg was 2.43 or .34 and my best one hit was 0.75 but it was luck lol.

10. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

0.242 is my reaction time. This is to test how fast you click. :) Thanks Craig for the link. lol

11. My average is .17

Alienware Aurora R3
    six core processing
    Killer NIC networking card
    50MBsec/up and down net.
    :)

12. I swear all you big people are hackers :'( jk get the hell over it

13. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

at least you have our faction in your name so people know you're just a jack ass like me LOL.....

don't make me desquad you and punch you, i'd feel bad after I suggested that name for ya!! LOL :)

14. Ace

Ace Member

Holy sh... Where's your net from? Mars? That's otherworldly for the likes of me :p

15. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

had to try that little speed thing :p AresDeimos 0.218 not bad and even a lil fun :)

16. It's on my seed box for my torrents, I play from it alot. my home connection is 25down 5up

17. Ahad

Ahad Member

[​IMG]

But why do you have to call me out on that which i do best?

I thought this was one of those things which went best when just thought and not actually said..

I'm not going to waste my time trying to match people's times on that dot clicker site, i would much rather practice on the hitlist where success is actually profitable :p

18. avg was 0.266
    Best single was 0.218

19. wigsplitter

wigsplitter New Member