hitlist cheaters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icedfate, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

Well, 90% of things that go up on the hitlist are:
    -Level 50 babies who list their entire fightlists just to get achievements.
    -Faction wars.

On the first case, you'll miss the first few, then you'll be able to know when will the next ones come by. Those are pretty hard to catch if you ask me though, they go down very fast.

On the second, the chatrooms are key, it's harder to know when will the hit go up, but then again, it's usually tougher people who last a bit longer, so if your stats are high enough you can actually have a chance of collecting, though you'll be competing with plenty people.

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

No problem, I'm asshole #1 ;) It's called being honest. If you don't like honesty I can't really do a lot about that.

Sounds like you need to click faster....lol....

It's surely not impossible...I miss hits too, sometimes they are up there for what seems like .3 seconds or just a split second.

It was explained earlier as low health, low level, someone else is faster.....etc.

It's true though when people can't do something in this game because of their own abilities they try saying "SOMEONE IS CHEATING."

Nah, that's not the case...you just need to GET ON IT and click faster.

3. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

first of all you guys are assholes because I just stated that I think people are cheating. I never named any specific person, yet specific people seem to have come out of the woodwork to "defend themselves"

guilty conscience?

are you guys actually expecting everyone to believe that every single person playing this game is legitimate and that nobody cheats?

also you will notice that I conceded the point that alerting your buddies ahead of time is not cheating.
    it gives you an unfair advantage.

you are assholes because instead of just coming on here and offering intelligent responses you just spew insults

4. Ahad

Ahad Member

Incase it wasn't sufficiently glaringly obvious before...

You need to click faster. Move your mouse faster and click more rapidly.

People know that there are hits going up because they are warned through a chat, sometimes even with a countdown.
    They are then already spamming like their life depended on it on that Hitlist button waiting for one to pop up...
    And then spamming where the button will appear on the right, and then in the middle.​

To sum it up...

1. Get the fastest computer you can afford
    2. Get a faster internet PROvider ;)
    3. Exercise your clicky finger like there is no tomorrow
    4. Get yourself in one of these chats that contain people that list alot, and see how you fare with warning
    5. P R A C T I C E
    6. ?????????????
    7. PROFIT!!

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Excuse me? How is HAVING FRIENDS UNFAIR? If you had friends you would LOVE it if they gave you notice. That is not an unfair advantage...you should go to a chat and see how you fair with people that give warning for bounties, as Ahad suggested.

I don't feel guilty because I don't cheat.

You come on here accusing people of cheating, if they were cheating, as Kendall has said in another thread, they would be banned for using automation as that information is apparently logged into Kano's system now.

I don't think that anyone in this thread said, "NOBODY cheats." At least, I didn't say that nobody cheats. There are cheaters in this game and yes, that's unfortunate. I just don't jump to the conclusion that because I can't get a bounty that other people are cheating to get it.

But your statement leaves the implication that you think because you can't get a bounty that others are cheating and that is the reason you can't get a bounty. Maybe you should consider our suggestions about low level, low health, blah blah.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  6. being warned is not cheating.
    especially since it cant be proved
    but even if it were proved its not cheating

if a bot/script is used
    then its cheating

but being warned is NOT cheating

if thats cheating

then get rid of the hitlist

cause its always gonna happen

no way around it

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

It may also be that u have already claimed a lot of bounties. Kano in their infinite wisdom has imposed a delay on players that have collected many in a certain time period. Yes....its complete BS! But apparently Kano likes to punish players for being good at something, the better u get at any aspect of the game....the more they try to hold u back in the name of leveling the playing field for lower rated players....Its crap like this that makes me laugh my ass off when I hear these players whining about the higher rated players having such an edge.

8. Ace

Ace Member

You call me an asshole, and then say I just spew insults and not offer intelligent responses? I'm sorry buddy, but saying "Yes, everyone cheats" is NOT an intelligent response, even though that's what you probably are wanting to hear.

I've stated my opinion above. If you don't like the advantage people have due to being warned, then join a chatroom and stop moaning on the forums.

9. im the beast

im the beast Member

It may also be that u have already claimed a lot of bounties. Kano in their infinite wisdom has imposed a delay on players that have collected many in a certain time period. Yes....its complete BS! But apparently Kano likes to punish players for being good at something, the better u get at any aspect of the game....the more they try to hold u back in the name of leveling the playing field for lower rated players....Its crap like this that makes me laugh my ass off when I hear these players whining about the higher rated players having such an edge.

How do u know this? or what make u think this?

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

countless numbers of tests run by myself and other players using the same and different pcs, macs, internet speeds and providers

11. im the beast

im the beast Member

good to know i used to get like 50 bunty kills a day now its hard to get over 20 i do still get the 50 a day but not very offten and for a long time i have felt like kano has put some kind of delay on me but didnt want to say anything b/c everyone already calls me a bot and shit so ive left it alone,thanks

12. im the beast

im the beast Member

hey if u play on facebook look me up and ill look out for u when i can thanks again

13. Craig KillZZ

Craig KillZZ Member

upload speed has a lot to do with it, a good tuned mouse, prior health, and B4 the fact knowledge all plays a part. But 50mS is still a tad to fast, since it takes about ~100mS to react! when your hot your HOT .. but Consistent 50mS hits are too fast. If you would like to Really See how FAST you are.. goto http://www.steriley.com/speed/

14. SO CLOSE! Assuming you are Craig... (Obviously)

Craig 0.316
    Ahadaclick 0.322

But that's enough of that, best practice comes from the actual hitlist where you can win some munies!

15. Craig KillZZ

Craig KillZZ Member

:cool: I tried again and my new time is .197mS.. lets see those "other hunters" get their names up!

16. Ace

Ace Member

Just did 279, it's a fun test, I've got to say :D

17. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

I just got .239

I assume most people that play video games are gonna have better than .300 and early on I also admitted that it IS possible so took back my statement about it being impossible for someone to react that fast.

I don't hunt the hitlist very often, I don't hitlist people very often, I have about 50 deaths total and maybe 25 hitlist kills.
    I did just claim a 10 billion bounty the other day and one day I was actually clicking too fast and I was being the first one to hit and not doing enough damage to kill them and then the next guy that clicked claimed it.

I know one thing, the other day I hitlisted a gut and I watched my screen and when I clicked the $amount to post the hit, I instantly got 2 messages
    one that the hit was posted and another one that the hit was claimed by someone...there was .000 second delay
    no advanced warning, the instant I posted it, it was claimed.
    I will not name the name, it was not one of you guys, I think that person was cheating with a bot.

ok I'm gonna say this.
    you don't know me and I don't know you.
    maybe you are not an asshole but I called you one because you are acting like one. I just came on here and said I think people are cheating.
    then you come on calling me stupid and spewing insults at me as if I had called YOU the cheater, saying I'm just too stupid to do it and I'm too dumb and slow etc.....

now because I said you don't actually expect me to believe that nobody cheats...you interpret that as me saying that "everybody cheats"
    so I guess you are interpreting as that I did call YOU a cheater because you think I said EVERYONE is a cheater so that includes you.

now thats IDIOTIC!

I NEVER NAMED NAMES
    I never accused you of cheating!
    I just said I think people are cheating .
    every game there will be cheaters.

and then you guys keep saying "warning is not cheating"

I admitted that!

I just think its asshole behavior when I say something and all you guys come on spewing insults.

18. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

MAN THIS IS TRUE SHIT!

The other day I got 26 punch kills, in about 5 hours.....I was online off and on all day yesterday and I got ONE punch kill. I was doing HORRIBLE damage on everyone and the people with a SLIVER of health that would have died the day before....were somehow NOT DYING from my punches.

Today I have 4 already, and I only tried to get those 4. Where as yesterday when I got 1, I tried about 30 people who SHOULD have died.

*Edit* Make that 5/5 today. You just killed Monkeywung Blaster with a punch to the face!

@the thread starter...

You think it's not an insult to accuse people of cheating because you have trouble doing something? I don't care who you are accusing, the fact is you have no proof of what you claim except your own lack of ability to claim hits regularly. And it's an insult to people who are good at the hitlist when you say they must be cheating.

People who use bots should be banned. Hands down no questions asked. But I can click pretty damn fast for a human ;) Years of video editing, along with editing music, and playing games and the like has helped my clicker finger. lol...I think I maid about 40-50 billion yesterday.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011

19. there has been heaps about this..and kano posted elsewhere were done been nice...simple fact is they WILL hold you back for levelling...i have days of proof and your stats are not what you think they are....they are blocked and you only play with a % of them....lesson NO 1 ...dont level...dont ....it will serve you no purpose.

20. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

0.327 about 8 times same thing. I know when hunting you have to click in 2 different places very fast.