hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid86

TheKid86 New Member

And you, I would really like to see the paid with real money fp :)))))))))))))))))

2. Mystique

Mystique New Member

well, guys, is somebody on??? you still didn't answeared my questions!!! so are we gonna receive those favor points back?? use them in some other way and not for buying hired guns?? or are we gonna receive those hired guns as we grow up in level??? still waiting for an answear!!! and you guys should really announce these things BEFORE doing them!!!!

3. Diana Artemis

Diana Artemis New Member

what's the point of having all those favor points if we are not able to use them???? even if we do receive those hired guns back, it will take a lot of time and a lot of effort to reach the necesarry level to get them all!!! and what's our compensation them??? buy the time we will be able to use those, everybody else will have a big amount of hired guns and favor points and so on...and what then??? i must climb 1000 levels to be able to use them all...isn't that a little too much?? and what if i would have actually bought those??? isn't the game unbalanced too then??? when someone buys the entire hired guns available for a low level??

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

They will be usable as you level, more incentive was required on leveling. If you go to the area where you can purchase hired alliance you will be able to see the max that you are allotted for your level and the number of friends that you have. For players that have 0 friends they will be able to take more hired, for players that have 1000 friends and a lower level will be allowed less friends.

As we said originally, we would be monitoring hi5 player transitions on an ongoing basis. Our hope was that giving players points they would use it in a balanced way and work themselves up the ladder, in some cases that was true in others players were loading themselves up with 1000 friends / 1000 hired and racking up thousands of kills on lower levels.

We will continue to audit / monitor players transitions while making the necessary adjustments.

5. TheKid86

TheKid86 New Member

Kendall, I`ve sent you a message 10 days ago, is it necessary to send it again? Is it lost? I can send it again if this is what I have to do to get a reply from you. But not a copy/paste reply.

6. Mystique

Mystique New Member

but we didn't exceeded that amount of hired guns!!! i play for a long time, i know you can't have the maxim of 1000 hired mobs in the beginning!You may add 828 friends as Mobsters and get up to 828 Mobsters for Hire from The Godfather. If you have maxed out your Mobsters, after level 75 every subsequent level up your max increases by 2. The maximum cap is set at 1000 friends and 1000 Hired Guns. and i only have 302 hired guns!! why??? it's not the maximum allowed..or is it allowed for the rest,but not for us too??

7. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

what next Kendall? if i prove mysef too strong for the players around me will you take away my weapons too? if i know how to play with what you gave me doesnt mean i used the package to kill other players...

8. TheKid86

TheKid86 New Member

Lol radu, at my level I have mobs playing since 800 days with only 50-100 added mobs or HG... maybe we should be the same so the old fb players stop complaining if we kill them... I`m being hitlisted by 2500+ lvl mobs and they take us the HG... they forgot that we had 1000 hg on hi5 and some of us a lot of limited weapons... and I`m not talking about the ugly old playboy who is saying that he paid real money for the FP :))))))))))))))))

9. Deltan

Deltan Member

Please write into support on this issue.

10. TheKid86

TheKid86 New Member

deltan, I`m asking you the same thing:

I`ve sent you a message 10 days ago, is it necessary to send it again? Is it lost? I can send it again if this is what I have to do to get a reply from you. But not a copy/paste reply.
    And I have sent the problem into support also.

11. Mystique

Mystique New Member

that's all you can say??? write into support?? like you don't know you took those hired guns!!! write for what??

12. madalina

madalina Member

look at this...in just 2 days...Note: this will be the 135th hit on this mobster in the last day or so. Recent hits will increase a mobsters hitlist cost. on me..do you think this is fair?...look...[TlTS] Mikey Titterelli
    Level 2332 online now!
    24 hits,1 punch in 1 hour

so mr Kendal do you think what you did with our hg is fair?...i dare you to answer this post..and this things happen every day...and not just with me..with all hi5 players..and know why?..i will tell you why..because u protect them and not us...i dare you to answer..i can;t wait for your reply...and if you wander what lvl am i look again..Your Darkest Nightmares
    Level 337 Enforcer...so is it fair or not?...i can;t wait for your reply

13. necrosis

necrosis New Member

ok....then deltan can you guys just manage to give back our fp....cause the fp you gave us we(hi5 players) as you said used it in a wrong way...though you did'nt mention earlier how to use our fp....
    now the thing is the fp we used to hire chiefs is all gone in vain....so i just request you to give the same amount of fp you took it from us....and if stiil misuse it then you can take it back.....ty

14. Marian Ramona

Marian Ramona New Member

hi what about HIRED GUNS buy? gone so wrong? I put what money you CAN use note HIRED GUNS?

15. Maler

Maler Member

too bad you're the only one who thinks so.
    myself and many others have worked hard to help make this game enjoyable, hell, i even discovered 2 Hidden recipes.
    and now, because of some stupid idiots who can't read the help section of the game, are making a fuss about being bullied. who bullies who ?
    tell me, you stupid idiots, how is it that, me, with 2000 chieftains, loses to someone with 488 ? do you know ? because i do, and i didn't whine about it.
    restrictions over restrictions, and at the end, what do you know, more restrictions ...

16. Klaudinhu

Klaudinhu New Member

HI yall.... It's my first post here, so, i'll try to make it a good one!!!
    I believe that every ex-Hi5 player remenber these words.....
    "Here is a real world scenario using the highest ranking player from Viking Clan on hi5 as an example. We are seeing these types of scenarios pop up frequently in our player statistics research between the multiple networks…
    Player Level: ~8200
    This player has built their character to be stronger than the "strongest" on hi5 against a different rival set which is completely different.
    Comparing the 8200 hi5 account to a level ~8000 player that is about 200 levels lower…
    Facebook player stats are:
    Health roughly equal
    Attack +47% greater
    Defense +65% greater"

Then you came up with the Transfer Packages.... I must admit i got happy with the FP's and the coins.
    And now you tell us that it is unfair that we spend the Fp's that you gave us in order to get a chance on a new beginning in VC/PC and etc???? What's wrong with you guys{KANO}?????? Why cant we spend those FP's in what we want or need??
    Are you testing our patience or something like that? If we couldnt use those Fp's has we wish, why even bother to give them?? Or didnt you see it comming??
    I played VC in Hi5 for more than 900 days only to lose it all and begin from scratch on Facebook and now you come and tell me how to play my game?? That i cannot use favor points to get hired chieftains?? I would rather have my HC back, but if not. i want all the favor points from the 226 HC that you took from me, please!!!
    Not sure if thank you is in order........

17. Klaudinhu

Klaudinhu New Member

This is what my Hired Chieftain section says when i click cieftains tips..... You may add 880 friends as Chieftains and get up to 880 Hired Chieftains from The Gods. If you have maxed out your Chieftains, after level 75 every subsequent level up your max increases by 2. The maximum cap is set at 1000 friends and 1000 Hired Chieftains.

Explain me please... How many can i have?? 880 chieftains or 1760 chieftains??
    I'm a Level 225 VC player btw....

18. Deltan

Deltan Member

If you want a refund on those hired guns, support can take care of that for you.

19. Deltan

Deltan Member

It's not that we don't want to see them "do well" we would prefer not to see players taking advantage of what they've been given though. Obviously not every contingency could be thought out or planned for.

20. Mystique

Mystique New Member

ok,then,and if i get back those favor points for those hired guns you took, can i use them to buy weapons?? or you would take those too??? or what am i supposed to do with them? keep them for later?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.