help progressing faster

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mihai, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Mihai

Mihai New Member

Hello. I'm at level 521. This morning I woke up , start viking, i was a little sleepy, and i saw that i have 1000 skills to spend. I thought that I was dreaming. My goal in this game is to progress as faster as I can. In 106 days i did the 520 levels. At the beginning it was easier , i was doing 20 levels per day. Now my battle list is empty most of the time. Sometimes is full but it empties very fast. But I have some fellows that help me to progress and I help them. My question is, where should I put these skills to progress faster ? I thought like this: If I put in health, it would be good for boss battles but after I beat them I have to wait 2 days. At my friend bosses I hit many times only if they speciffy this. Also with a bigger health I think that I will finish my oponents to fast and I'll get little xp. I'm not sure about this. Here are my specifications: 3000 health, 170 energy, 301 stamina, 550 attack, 440 defense.
    In stamina and energy i wouldn't like to put more. I spend favor points on chieftains.
    Currently i'm playing on hi5. I see that on facebook are 100.000 users monthly. If I'd switch to facebook would I have problems with the battle list getting empty so fast ? Also I have 966 chieftains, 853 are friends.

2. sln88

sln88 Member

I am a level 9xx and I am finding that my 1K attack is not enough and I am losing battles. I am not sure what to do with the points either. I guess it is trial and error until I can get high enough to win again

3. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

invest in your Health as well at Attack & Defense. Higher Health increases your attack power.

4. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

First, you may want to increase your stamina if your goal is to level. At level 500's, 170 energy is a tad low. Try to get at least 3-4 high adventures per level (at level 500's). Of course, make sure you have enough attk to win battles. Trial and error.
    Re: Rivals... you should not have a prob finding rivals at your level, if you do.. consider de-clanning those about your level and higher (active users only). I posted a tips thread regarding this, about 3 months ago. Good luck

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  5. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

a typical high level players' health points hover around 20000.

energy , i feel must be at least 650.

stamina , i know people who say 2000 isn't enough.

good luck

6. Chris Downes

Chris Downes New Member

My strategy is get energy to 604 then evenly build up stamina, attack, defence, health (1 up per level)

7. icedfate

icedfate Member

is there a point to having more than 500 energy 50 stamina? seeing as that is the maximum refill you get on a level up is there any reason not to put the points elsewhere? like in attack?

8. well for stam 300 is achievement and after level 1850 exp required to level suddenly doubles as all the high level vikings will tell you.so stam is important.energy can leave around 500 but might be good to jump it to 600.

9. I will say in general to all Vikings here:
    if you cant sleep at night and just want to level- than stamina will be your option
    but if you care about your win stats - than attack and defence will be your option

im Level: 2624 and experiences to get next level is 65 600 points that's 262 stamina to get One level +10 levels = 2620 stamina that's 5240 skill points
    i got all 168 achievement's unlocked and all skill points by 5 skills per level is =
    total skill points i got is 13 680
    well i got 1200 stamina and that's about enough for me to stay strong :)

So you can level a lot or level normally be strong and stay winner its your strategy ?!

10. icedfate

icedfate Member

yes but the point I'm making is once you use up the 300 stamina, each time you level you will only get 50 back and have to wait for it to refill anyway....or am I missing something here?

11. About stamina
    yes there is point to add more stamina so when you go to bed and wake up next morning - your stamina will be full if is 300 or 500 stamina
    for example i have 1200 stamina and it takes almost 24 hours to get full again so i can wake up go work come back get dinner and my stamina is still not full so its not waste of stamina
    hope this helps

12. Colonel Jam

Colonel Jam New Member

What you are saying is correct. 50 point refill at level. However, it only takes 100 minutes to regain 50 stamina. In addition when you are asleep you will accrue 100's of stamina points.

Another factor to consider is how much do you battle others as opposed to bosses and adventures? Depending on your play style, energy vs. stamina could be your main choice.

From personal experience, when I started my stats were heavy on energy. Once I had attained a sufficient combat level and battle list I found that I needed much more stamina and att/def. On top of that the boss battles were added which necessitated even more stamina and health.

Other factors. If you are away a day or more from the game, it is better leveling wise to have the stamina keep accruing as opposed to maxing out at your current stamina level. Last thing, if you have extremely high stamina (myself 750 which is low compared to the leaders) and decide to use God points to refill stamina... the stamina refills entirely.

Hope it helps,
    Jam

13. ManicFury

ManicFury New Member

Here's how the massive stamina is important for power-leveling. Until you reach level 1850 (thats when the xp for each level is doubled) you can conceivably level FOREVER as long as you have enough stamina to get 10 or more levels. Why 10 or more levels? You will then accumulate 10 skills pts and can convert those to instant stamina refill, so you can keep battling.

But, keep in mind that using 10 skill pts for stamina refills may allow you to level like there's no tomorrow, it comes with a downside as you'll be sacrificing getting 3 cheiftains each time.... and that'll cost you tremendously when you're a higher level.

My stats:
    Health- 35000
    Energy-700
    Stamina-1300
    Attack/Defense- [secret :D]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  14. Eddie

Eddie Member

Your health is a bit too high, might cost you a bit in the higher levels ;)

15. its god points you mean not skill points but point taken.

16. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

to me its simple, enough stamina allows u to be self sufficient. u should have enough so that by the time u use it up....u have enough god points to refill your stamina, never having to wait for it to recharge on its own. but different strategies and styles may dictate other xp disbursements, no one system will work for all.

17. NeverSober

NeverSober New Member

maximum attack and defense?

I was reading somewhere that the maximum attack and defense stat you can put is 500...is that right?

for example, if i'm level 1000 or so, if i just want to dump all my skill points into attack stat, is there any known max cap? I'm just afraid if i put too much it'll use up the points and disappear, and not actually increase my attack skill level.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  18. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i haven't heard of a cap on attack or defense . you may be confused with the amount needed to get the skill points for reaching the achievement level.

19. I'd say it depends on how you play. I focused heavily on stamina because I wanted to be able to leave my game for a few days and still be regenerating points. If you want to be a titan in battle then maybe moderate the stamina and focus on att/def. Leveling loops with bosses require a decent amount of health. I'm not yet there myself, 9 levels per stam refill so it still costs me 1 favor point to recharge, but I make 2-3 favor points every time I send my bosses out to be killed so it works out. Energy I wouldn't recommend going over 550.

20. mantarny

mantarny New Member

so... why is high health important ??

at lvl 273 I have 1000 health... I can battle non-stop.. when it is low I just drink a health pot

also what a about defence ? mine is low 40 but I think my other skills are more important to raise