[LCN] HELP! New To Game...

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by V O D KA, Nov 24, 2019.

1. V O D KA

V O D KA New Member

I just started playing yesterday and I am unsure about the Skill Allocations...
    at first I started with energy only to realize I'm horrible in fights now... Is there a certain place I'm supposed to be putting these like at a certain time? or a a guide for starters? I'm not the greatest patient person... so any quick level up tips? I'm so lost here :(

KanoPlayServer2 to add me 76BBF6

2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Fill you mob. Do higher level bosses shared by your mob or in job chat to equip your mob with decent weapons, armor and vehicles. Be sure to do the minimum for job drop.

I would suggest splitting the skill points from leveling between attack and defense and use the skill points from achievements to add to stamina , energy and health

lizg0096 likes this.
  3. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

Don't bother. Skill points don't matter. Spend loads of money.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

there are many ways to go, I would say energy for now, so when you level you get 500 each time you level, so add to energy get it up to 500. or spread it around.

lizg0096 and Hobo like this.
  5. Hobo

Hobo Member

i would say it all depends on the type of player you are or want to become. Some dont build their stamina and energy much. They just add everything to attack and defense. Yes they are strong for their level but useless for everything else this game requires of you. I would build my base stamina and energy first. Then get strong later. Avoid the temptation to build too much attack and defense too early.

Having a nice base of stamina and energy allows you to do high bosses for good loot. Raids for good loot and lets you help your syndicate during syndicate quests. (dont forget health) These ways help you increase the strength of your account and be stronger than many without actually being stronger than them in personal skills.

Trust me, you do not want to be level 600 for 9 years just to be strong. You want to get the most out for your hardwork which includes being able to do more than just have a win under your fight column. So do both, get strong and maintain the ability to level. Balance it out in a way that lets you enjoy every aspect of what the game offers.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  6. Simeø

Simeø New Member

Heyo V,

I am also confused about the mechanics of the game but assumed because they give you the choice later on (VERY early on, at maybe level 5) you can invest in what you want.

I invested HEAVILY into energy and hardly anything into the ATK and DEF stats as I saw that you can buy VERY powerful weapons in exchange for favor (which you can gain MAINLY through JOBS and FIGHTS).

My advice is work (for favor from The Godfather) in exchange for good gear to compensate for the lower attack and defence stats.

I later began investing into Stamina because I couldn't wait to fight.

Energy is very important to level up quickly. You weren't wrong, in my opinion, to invest in it. The jobs later on cost a lot of energy...

So I'm not sure. But definitely save up your favor for better gear and you'll be undefeated in no time.

Hope this helps..! >:p
    Levelling up faster is better than winning every fight. Doing the Jobs is more important to the Godfather.

Kirsten likes this.