[PC] Health Updated on World Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

As you can see the health update you have done to the bosses had made little impact on some of them. Can we know do the slider up to 10 attack 15 attack and 20 attack on the world bosses now. I said this was the way to go. When a world boss is defeated in time you get way more experience in the game. And now since it failed to be defeated before Friday. It ran into the slider attack every 15 mins or whatever the frame is. Thus resulting in less experience for the boss being defeated. So lets try what the community asked put a higher slider on it.

George Burd likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know this is PC Jon, but actually looks like the VC raid boss will go undefeated as well this round. So yes, something should be changed....
    6 1/2 hours left Legion of Tyr Health: 10,195,612,701 / 64,564,605,000

Jon Ward likes this.
  3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I only play pirate clan. But i am sure that it will probably happen in other kano games sooner or later also and as you just said viking looks like its going the same way. Yes they still get defeated with the slider being used on the last day. But all that loss experience everyone loses from it happening that way. Shouldn't be happening. Especially when kano can introduce a slider feature to the game for ten attack or higher.

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

which platform is this on? i play on server 2. i haven't noticed this be an issue yet, but it does take longer to kill them off than before.

5. greatM

greatM Active Member

The issue of World Boss health running out early is getting worse. On Pirate Clan the WB that can run until Friday this week will run out very early prob by tomorrow.

The WBs health has been reduced a few times now and many WBs don't make it to the last day. The xp for the 15 min attack is not gd, but many still do it and they always get finished.

Could we have the health on the WBs increase a bit, at least enough so they start making it to the last day again.:)