[VC] Guild Quest Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

this is a GUILD challange sus n bully not meant to be done solo. grow your guild we completed this with 2 days to go an we aint the only ones, guild quests were announced months ago. s

2. BenKing17

BenKing17 New Member

I don't like how you changed it so only 2 Quests are available at a time, it was better when all Quests were unlocked and available to do at once. Complete one quest and unlocks a new one requiring 5000 adventures (which would of already been done since the start) had they all been available.

3. I hope the rewards are worth the amount of FPs my guild is using to finish these quest! I have only gone through this much in Raid boss but I get A Lot more back then what I have seen so for here

Richie rich likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Our 5th was 5k adventures as well, rather absurd, even after 2 days we only have 1318/5000, if was from day one Maybe, but not 3 day's into event to start it, then might of been able to accomplish it.

Why is it random for each guild on quests? Shouldn't this be even playing field we ALL get same quests and SAME ORDER?

Kathleen Brenenstuhl likes this.
  5. Schreck

Schreck New Member

Yeah, the quests kinda got turned into a money grab. All six quests should be unlocked from the start. No reward is gonna make for the amount of favor points used to finish some when the event is more than half over. I have one hard quest left unlocked and if it was a battle one, i couldve done it. A full guild is very much needed.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  6. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I think all six quest should be open right at the beginning. More fun and would help the smaller armadas get.more of the quests done which would mean more people playing that part of the game.

Schreck likes this.
  7. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

Was hopping the Loot Chests would have much better heard so much about pirates being a lot bigger and talk of 75 to 200 Favor Points dont know where that came from and the Weapons and Warriors drops were pretty much the same as the normal loot chests sadly you really need to think about motivating the players more make it more worth while

Kathleen Brenenstuhl likes this.
  8. 5FPs in the medium quest chests? C'mon, you're having a laugh.

Last PC quests, there was 5FPs in the easy, 10FPs in the med and 25FPs in the hard.

Although having a full guild in VC, we were only able to finish off 2 easy and 2 medium as quite a few of our members are lower level and do not have the stam and energy to complete the adventures and bosses quests effectively. Then we open up complete 600 challenges and win 15k battles on the last day. ALL quests should be available right from the start.

Richie rich likes this.
  9. The initial quests on PC did yield a lot of FPs. However, the second run, the FP rewards were drastically reduced. Now, the VC one seems to be reduced even more.

10. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

That sux big time that they would stoop so low and do that demotivates us even more thanks The Flaming Redhead

11. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Aside from the complaints, as most people likely did not spend a FP towards these free FP rewards, now that the "scale" of them is maybe known (will it be settled before the next one?), people and guilds can judge what is at stake to spend FP's to get them more of them or not.

12. could all quest been finished even with a full guild without using FPs? I am not sure I like another event that requires the use of FPs -I use most of mine on Raid- better value

13. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

i strongly agreed with starting all 6 unlocked guests at the beginning

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is there a time limit on opening these chests, or same as regular loot chests of unlimited time?

15. BenKing17

BenKing17 New Member

We only managed 2 challenges and all I got was x5 Favor Points x2, energy boost, gold boost and 2 low quality items.

I enjoyed it when it first appeared in PC when all Quests were available from the start and we received 100+ fps. This rewards were not worth it. How were we meant to get this done in less than 20hrs?

MED

Battle Bosses 300,000 Times

69,712/300,000 (23%)

Kirsten likes this.
  16. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

My guild did complete all 6 quests but most only provided helped based on doing their daily GP's. I seem to have gotten the most FP rewards (150) but that was only because I got really lucky and one hard loot chest had 100 FP's in it; the easy loot chests only had 5 FP's in each of them and that's just ridiculous. If guilds get the challenges done, why so stingy with the rewards? Would it have killed Kano to truly reward their players for completing the quests? For higher levels like myself, the items are useless and just sit in my inventory collecting dust. Sure, I got some energy boosts and cash but it's just the same lame rewards that the chests usually provide. There were less than 10 in my guild that put a huge amount of effort into completing the quests and we were successful because a few of us used hundreds of FP's to get them done. I know most in my guild did not get back in rewards what they used and that was a big disappointment. I understand the loot chest rewards are random but the # of FP rewards should somehow be based on player participation. If the non-participants in my guild ended up with large FP rewards, that's totally unfair since they put basically no effort into completing them. Somehow the rewards should be based on player participation. As usual, this event was just another Kano money-maker (no, I didn't spend any $$). Even with a full guild, there is no way to complete all quests unless all 25 put 100% effort into completing them or a handful of dedicated guild members use FP's to get them done. If this event happens again, you need to make the rewards worth the effort. And for smaller guilds, there should be some type of sliding scale that assigns their quests based on # of guild members. We had to complete 2500 Adventures for a medium quest and Battle Bosses 600,000 times for a hard quest. Both were very difficult for us so I can't imagine that a guild of 15 or less has any chance to complete quests like that. Kano needs to make a lot of changes to this event, if you want to keep players engaged and not alienate us more than we already are.

17. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Many in my guild were happy with what they got in rewards, but I know at least one member spent 200 favor points to complete the boss challenge so we could open up one of the hard quests, and yet he only received 45 favor points out of the loot chests. Another member spent at least 150 favor points to finish up the challenge quest, but he only received 50 Favor points. I was not impressed with what I got either for the effort put in to complete a battle quest. The teamwork aspect of the guild quests was fun, but still though, the amount of rewards gained by some did not make up for the cost of participating and this could cause them to refuse to spend to complete these quests next time.

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  18. Merciless Wench

Merciless Wench New Member

When the Quest pilot was run in PC you opened all challenges at the same time, which was much better than opening with only two and forcing the completion before moving forward. Also the rewards received by players for participation was much better in the PC pilot. It made it worth the additional work and fps spent. The way you have it now actually cost people to participate and the rewards didn't come close to compensate for it. This isn't the way to gain participation. I play on both Kano Server 1 and Kong. I'm hearing nothing but the same complaints from players on both servers! Please go back to the pilot set up for all future Quests, on all games.

Richie rich and BenKing17 like this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The second PC quest they had it the same way I believe as the first VC one, and being in a small armada/guild I was able to get something from the first one, in PC the second one , nothing, same with VC, this thing is designed for full groups, OH well. :p

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Appreciate the feedback around Guild Quests all, and have shared it with the team. Worth noting that the rewards in the Chests at the end are random so you will potentially get a different payout than a Guild-mate, and yes, these are designed for full groups.

If we have any changes before the next run, which may well be in a different game, we'll be sure to let everyone know!