[LCN] Give us a Pawn Shop!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Michael Wheet, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Many players that have been playing Mob Wars for a longer time have accumilated stockpile items that have become useless during the evolution of thier characture/avatar. It would be great if one could trade these items in (in large quantities of course) for a choice of 1 or 2 high quality items. How might this work or look like? I am interested in the opinions of my fellow gamers. Here is a chance to post your opinion! Good luck and happy gaming!

John Hodges and Barry Turner like this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i actually like this idea, but i see a number of problems with it like the one about the loan shark.

3. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Accumulating a useless stockpile is part of the game! Allowing newer players to gain advantage from trading means their experience is different/easier.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Not a great idea, you would see some strange cases, and those that are good friends (or alts) of a high level would become insanely strong when starting out.

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Just see this as a little unnecessary.

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I must be having deja vu because I could swear I've seen this exact same post before.

7. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

It has been mentioned a couple of times before :)

8. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Honest mistake. I am relatively new to the game and forums. I have posted a new thread for game expansion ideas. I suggest that new (or old) ideas be posted there so that the discussion is a bit more organised and visible to the public.

Barnacle likes this.
  9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong posting such an idea, and the last time it was called something else :) so you wouldn't know it existed. The only reason for it being relevant that it was here before, is for more pros/cons and the fact that kano haven't done anything towards it :)

Barnacle likes this.
  10. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

The fact that it gets posted again by different people maybe there is some merit to it? Or not.

11. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Haha :) Has also been discussed in public, just don't recall the name

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is already in the game, in some form, but it only applies to Limited items that you are no longer using. :)

13. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I use the workshop - when I hit a milestone level, I always go back through the earlier cities to see what has been unlocked. It's kind of interesting that something in an early city has more att/def than something in a current city

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I didn't know that. So I can trade in limited items for other ones? Is there another thread about this, or can I figure this out in game somehow?

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can trade in Limited Items you are no longer using in Fights for a partial refund on their original cost.

16. Miss Kitty Snaps

How do we do that?

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Go to your Stockpile and sort by Limited Items. If you are not currently using a Limited item in a Fight, then there will be a button on it to sell it back for however many Favor Points.

Gazember likes this.
  18. Miss Kitty Snaps

Thanks mi7ch *skips off to check her stockpile*

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks, I dint know that :)
    Just sold back my useless ZS items and made 1000 UNs, really nice :)

20. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it's good to know that i can sell back unused limiteds for partial FPs, but this isn't really the same as the pawn shop idea, is it?