[FB] GF Super Rewards

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Eon Alpha, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Eon Alpha

Eon Alpha New Member

I noticed that you recently updated the GF purchasing/rewards system in LCN. Unfortunately, using the latest version of Chrome, none of the videos in the Video section play, the frame appears but no actual player shows. Script issue or browser issue?

Correction: Not the FB version. I'm playing LCN on Kanogames.

Update: It seems that nothing works. I have tried videos, surveys, single-click sites. Nothing returns or generates GF points, even after a 15 minute wait.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  2. This is something that Kano has no control over, if you have an issue with an offer reporting, or offers not working you need to contact the offer provider directly.

To do this click the orange 'Get Help' button located at the top right hand corner on the Super Rewards canvas box :)

3. Eon Alpha

Eon Alpha New Member

Thank you for the reply and sorry for my very late response.

I have clicked the 'Get Help' button which leads me to a page on a poorly designed website. It states that many offers are pending and yet they offer no actual support and Kano Apps aren't actually listed anywhere on that site. I have found what appears to be their parent company but they only offer help to Merchants and Advertisers, not the end-user.

So which company are you using and how do I contact them? Using this system, it seems that nothing but direct payments work.