getting stuck levelling

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by haggis, Apr 2, 2014.

1. haggis

haggis Member

any tips on levelling up and what to focus on for hero skills?
    Level 290, 276 chieftains, H1650 E300 S200 A/D 650/150

Have 4 limited items (3 weapon 1 warrior) equipped for loadout
    Armed Attack: 1,276 Armed Defense: 657

Sitting on 100+ god points (worthwhile to buy blessed thane hero??? Havent started hiring chieftains either...)

But more importantly, Is there a faster way to level up? Have been slow at levelling last 40 levels,

Battle list repopulates every ~90m with 15 people that can take 1 or 2 hits which gives <500xp total, when i need 2900 to level up?

So focusing on bosses (watching the job list a lot waiting for <lvl12 (collecting battle drops;D )), then adventures and challenges...

Any suggestions? I see people at higher levels and wonder how they got there, maybe I should be more patient lol

2. Maler

Maler Member

levelling means you find a partner. you do 5k attacks, he heals. he does 5k attacks, you heal. well, you can do less than 5k, but you can't do more.
    if you really want to level, you need to get 500+ energy as soon as possible, after which you leave the energy like that. health should be half or 3/4 of your level and as much stamina, attack and defense you can get.
    also, hired chieftains are really important. you need to have 2000 cheiftains as soon as possible.

3. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

Here is how i viewed the game...BASICS

this game advances players via Experience Points (XP's) there are a few ways to achieve XP.
    So heres my take on it. the game is... (1/3rd Energy 2/3rd's Stamina)

DAILY GAMER POINTS
    YOU NEED TO ACCOMPLISH THE ITEMS BELOW TO GAIN XP

1/3rd Adventure Missions (Energy)
    1/3rd Bosses COOP Bosses (owner and Helper) World Bosses (Stamina)
    1/3rd Battles (In/out of range battle list targets)(Bounty Attacks)(Personal Rival List)(War Rival List)(Arena Battles) (Stamina)

FOR LEVELING PURPOSES THE GREATEST RETURN FOR EACH UNIT SPENT PER XP GAIN IS BATTLES :cool:
    So find a battle buddy close to your strength and level and fight each other to get your battle achievements and gain levels from the XP.

Strengthen players via
    Drops (boss battles and completion rewards) (adventure mission drops)(PVP battle drops)(arena battle drops)(War battle drops)
    Crafting (blacksmith recipes combining gifts and drops)
    Skill points (adding to attack and defense)
    Favor Points (buying weapons, warriors etc.)(Buying up to 1k clan)
    *Buy one super strong lopsided 300+attack and 300+defense warrior and weapon for each loadout slot. (PC 500+ attk/def for ships) then stop until you have purchased your max 1k clan. :eek:
    DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE ei. REFILLS for energy or stamina until you have 1k purchased clan. then go back to buying miscellaneous items for strength always buying item leaning towards you weakness. I recommend buying refill on stamina after having acquired 2500 skill points allocated to stamina (IMO)

Most players choose to develop their players lopsided in strength
    Aggressive battlers (stronger attack to win more breaking through defenses)
    Passive (stronger defense to win inbound attacks)

How to allocate skill points (rules of thumb)
    Follow the achievement colors as a guideline
    1st add to stamina and attack- then bring up the rear.
    I tried to keep my stamina and attack achievements 1 badge color higher than the rest until i hit the final achievement for stamina
    If you wish to go balanced then you can use your level as a guide as well (Stamina 50% of level)(Energy 50-75%% of stamina) Health equal to your level and the rest divided to attack n defense (ATTACK 1k skill points higher than DEFENSE)
    JOIN A GUILD THAT HAS EXPERIENCED PLAYERS TO HELP YOU- I will post an advanced lesson below this post,
    I hope you found this useful :p

4. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

Advanced advise.......

How to measure yourself and know if you are getting max XP per attack for your level.......

I put together a little system. :cool:
    set 1 counter against an upper level out of range player.
    the XP you receive from this counter is your max XP (Meaning you will not get 1 XP more from a winning attack inbound or outbound)
    Then find someone you can partner up with to be your battle buddy that gives you max XP per attack.
    The maximum you can attack any player in 24 hours is 5k (5001 in VC)
    set Daily Rewards to Stamina ONLY

You will find as a rule of thumb most players are strong attack and weak defenses except in VC due to the war mode that requires players to attack each other 5 times each win or lose from the war rivals list for their daily war points.
    so strong defenses helps gain wins and XP from players of all levels

When battling you must pay attention to utilizing all your energy and stamina before you trip a level,
    if your energy builds up and you do not use it you lose it it when your level replenishes the 500 energy will be lost (if your energy stored is at the max from allocated skill points same with the 50 stam you get for each level tripped)

NOTE: lower levels can sometimes receive full stamina refills when your stam is higher than you energy (this happened to me in the begging but this does not last soon enough the energy refill will stop at 500 per level and the stamina will only be 50 per level so enjoy the extra stam while you can :p

therefore, DO NOT CLICK ON YOUR DAILY BOOSTS OR REWARDS UNTIL YOU HAVE DEPLETED WHAT HAS BUILT UP

What i did was make sure i broke through the average players defenses in my range. I did not add to much more to attack so i made sure my battle range attacks where at max xp.
    then i added to def. again not getting too strong, just enough so that my defensive victories yielded max XP or as close to it as possible and the other player would win a few too
    (the logic is if players lose 100% of their attacks against you they will not heal for battles and will stop attacking... you need to keep the carrot in front of the mule so to speak)

You will always find a player that owns certain levels (meaning they are happy leveling slow and are monsters (BEEFED UP) like a character on steroids, do not use these players as the guide they are an anomaly.

WARNING: Leveling to fast will cause you to have holes in your attack and defense, soon you will reach a level where all the players in that range win both inbound and outbound attacks (At this point it time to slow down level off with boss drops and crafting to catch up with pack) :mad:

Building Clan tricks
    Post (add me comments) too WORLD CHAT, EACH WORLD BOSS, JOIN GUILD/ARMADA AND ADD MEMBERS AND ALLIES, JOIN PC/VC/ZS FB ADD ME GROUPS

The boss tricks for drops (only do minimum damage on upper level bosses to get the final drop) only hit bosses that you have open and down for bosses random attack drops)
    Always boost for bosses that you are attacking to stock up on the random drops
    *Bosses at your level and lower will yield more drops than an out of range boss causing you to waste stamina

NOTE* Health if the secret ingredient for 4 gameplay features
    1st for getting more damage, random drops and XP out of each stamina spent on boss attacks.

The higher your health the stronger your attacks are. Pay attention to the Kano warning when you open up a boss that is getting to big (it will say you need more health, attack, defense)
    2nd for stronger whips/slaps
    3rd Killing your opponent with defensive strategies such as counters
    4th Staying alive and wiggling and dancing (healing) while up on the bounty after getting tossed

I hope i explained myself properly,
    LAST AND FINAL RULES!!!!!!!
    1. PLAY EVERYDAY & GET YOUR DGP's DONE
    2. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS FROM OTHER GAMES TO JOIN YOU
    3. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL WHEN YOUR ATTACKED OR KILLED.. JUST HEAL
    4. ITS A SOCIAL MEDIA GAME SO MAKE FRIENDS BY ADDING CLAN, JOINING KANO FB GROUPS FOR EACH GAME, ASKED TO BE ADDED TO THE GAME CHATS
    5. OH YEAH & DONT FORGET TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

5. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

2 haggis

To more battle attack go to your chieftans and remove players with your lvl +-30. Then you can him them

Also try to find battle partner.

6. haggis

haggis Member

Wow thats some good advice, thanks everyone! Seems like I'm doing most things right, but more importantly I need to find a levelling partner. Also didn't know about the daily reward, thats handy... :eek:

ViPCEO-when you say 'Health equal to your level' does that mean level 300 = 300 or 3k health? Is 1700 ok for my level so I can devote SP to stam and energy?

So I have 127 spare FP right now...

After early level spending sprees, I have in loadout
    Holiday Crossbow
    275 117
    Razor Wristblades
    295 228
    Woodqueen Bow
    353 156
    Archer Queen
    353 156
    So dont need any more FP items, but:

Should I buy blessed thane viking? (I read a hero build guide recommending this because it increases income 42% and gives 20 extra stamina per day,) or should I start buying chieftains?

Will probably have to weaken my loadout to make the carrot/mule theory work.. and levelling more balanced.

Thanks again :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

FP'S should "only" be used to acquire 1000 hired at 1st, then worry about the other stuff, not sure what you mean by Thane 42% boost on income, I think you might mean 42 seconds instead of 1 minute time per return? Shrugs shoulders on that one :confused:

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is never a good idea, people take it as a insult and you never know who your dealing with.

9. haggis

haggis Member

I was wondering about that too, probably better to find levelling partners and keep what chieftains I've accumulated..?

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes, never "Remove" as Elise said, it's Ok to "Ask" a chieftan in-range if wanna level. I've had it happen to me and they didn't like the outcome from "Removing" me LOL.

11. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Hi. It is my guide. Im glad it help you.

blessed thane viking - buy it. More income help you sometimes. also you quickly make income achievment.

After you buy BTV - keep 100 FP to good FP items, other FP spend to hired chieftans.

12. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

It is my advice. normal hero have 60 min income, BTV - 42 min income. If player take BTV his incme per day/hour increase to (x/42)/(x/60)=1,42 = +42%

For example - my dayly income now 4,89 TRLN if i change hero with 60 miin income i get 3,25 trln per day

13. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

If you cant find BP - remove. Also ask all plaeyrs on your range to battke run.

B4 im find my BP im allways send players this msg
    "Hi. Im remove you from clan to attack and easy exp - quickly leveling. You cann attack me 2. If you want begin battle with me - attack me when im online - i w8 you and heal myself." and remove them.

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hope ya playing on FB where there are many people who play, and yes getting your HC is more important than anything as far as FP goe,as well as your 1,000 real peeps, join boss sharing groups, info/sharing groups, we are all over FB, be sure to do the min damage on bosses at the very least for drops and the reward , crafting is important, IMO leveling partners do not make you strong, just lets you level your way into an XP range you may not be strong enough for, this is a fighting game not a " you hit me 5,000 times and now it is my turn", that is not fighting that is playing patty cake, do not be in a big hurry to level build your character wisely.

15. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i hate to argue with good people but i have to pull out some simple math and logic here...spending fps to buy a defensive and attack based loadout is worth it whether you have your hired chiefs or not. we're talking 240 fps total to have both and thats 72 chiefs which wont make or break you when youre at 1928...for the most part, once you hit around 1700 total you can beat most people in range that have 2k

16. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

if you buy 1-3 attack FP items you can dont buy warriors and weapons because 1000item dmg give you 100 000 dmg in first levels and you can hit all people in your range.

and you can put your stats to stamina and energy first.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't see it as arguing , just a different way to look at things , when I speak , it is from personal experience and how I have approached the games, tinkering around when something is not working , asking those few very successful players and taking their advice, I know even before I started spending any money I spend FP's on HC in PC and VC and when I did begin to spend it was with HC in mind, they have been filled for some time so if I do spend anything it would be for stam refills or a good limited Item, that worked well for me.

18. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

My advice for you now - up
    HP to 3000, energy to 500. up stamina to 500. Dont up att/def now - it is uselees now for you.

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

just because you have the limited items, it doesnt mean you have to use them 24/7 im just saying that when a good one on either attack or defense comes up to buy them so you have them when you want/need them...kinda like condoms, better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I still find your math amusing 42/60=.7 which is a % of gaining 30% income daily with the Thane

For example - I'll break it down for you in 24 hour period
    24 Hours has 1440 Minutes in it
    Now take your Thane at 42 minutes compared to original 60 minutes
    1440/42=34.3 times acquire income every day, which is a 30% increase not 42%
    1440/60=24 times acquire income every day, which is a 30% increase not 42%

As per your example of "my dayly income now 4,89 TRLN if i change hero with 60 miin income i get 3,25 trln per day"
    3.25/4.89=.665 which is a boost of 33.5% not 42% either

Get your math correct, before telling others people incorrect information.