[LCN] Game Rules

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gazzaaaa, Jan 30, 2016.

1. I seem to remember the 'Hogg Standard' rules in MW 1 , something to do with three attacks only, throwing a punch was considered an act of war!! It was set of terms put together by a group of the high rollers, probably to allow them the level like mad, without being interrupted.

Somehow I don't see how that would work nowadays, lmao!

2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i seem to remember some stupid 3 attack limit and no slap otherwise wrath would rain down on you! now, i beat the heck out of anyone in my level range that i can, and they just run to higher level friends to bounty me. i still come out ahead on the xp, though. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  3. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sleeper Service likes this.
  5. ChewbaccaSW

Thanks a lot Mich! So quick!

Sleeper Service and mi7ch like this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think that u guys need to create a rule about the game an put it in this thread...would be nice to see but i already know what the rules are..1. Dont Have Alt Accounts in game 2. Dont have Script/Bots in game 3. Dont be selling or buying other players accounts 4. Dont be getting on other players accounts which it is called Shared...see all these above are cheating an if u gonna do that then i think that the kano dev an support should investigate an put a permant ban on your account.....finally an not Least number 5 Enjoy the game play Fair an make friends an have sworn enemies as your rivals ;)

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  7. ChewbaccaSW

@Justin the killer : the rule number 1 that you say should be added. It's actually killing the game.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

confused here, so Having alts is okay with you??

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

lol you still can hire 2000 hired guns if you dont like adding lol

10. ChewbaccaSW

Clearly, im AGAINST alts. It should be forbidden in my opinion.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. ChewbaccaSW

I really think it kills the interest of SW