Game interference on myspace

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I have a friend in VC who doesn't have a forum account. He asked me to let Kano know that when he logs into VC or PC on MS, a huge white screen covers nearly the entire game and he cannot play. Kano, please look into this for him?

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Can you have your friend message Kano Support with a screen shot of the problem, so they can look into it.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Had it happen to me in ZS.

I first refreshed and when that didn't work I closed out the tab and reopened it and it worked.

Maybe it'll work for you friend.

4. I can ask him to do that. I have to admit, I don't know how to do screen shots, but maybe he will know how. If he doesn't, I can't help him. Polish said he's having the same problem with his MS ZS game too. Maybe he knows how to do a screen shot.

5. Thank you, LB. I'll tell him what you said as well.

6. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

if hes using google chrome have him open a new tab and go to the google chrome store and search for ad blocker the first one on that page is the one i used and its gone now =)

7. The_Jay

The_Jay Member

Having the same problem...

Have no clue how to do screen shot.

8. Thank you, that worked perfectly for me. MUCH appreciated.

9. Oh, lol, I forgot to say, after I made that post for my friend, it started happening to me as well. In both PC and Mob Wars. Now all is well.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I know that are a few threads open about this, but this is the one I saw this morning... I went the ad blocker route, because I really didn't have a whole lot of time to screw around with this early in the morning... glad I checked the forums to find an answer, this was a lifesaver! Thanks, everyone... now if I can just do a little better in arenas, life would be grand... :D